Jacob Eason - 2016 QB prospect (Tony Eason's son)

For 17 years old, the kid has it all. He is going to be a very good QB.

This has nothing to do with the Bills tanking, or drafting him. It was simply to show a high-quality high school QB recruit (#1 in the nation), and the skill-set he has...which is impressive. Does he have things to work on? Absolutely, who doesn't at that age? But, it's more about the fact that he already has so much, at such a young age. (And again, he is rated higher than Matthew Stafford, who improved A LOT at Georgia...where Eason is going.)

I enjoy watching and breaking this stuff down, I thought some others would/did too. I personally have never seen such a polished 17 year old QB. I am very impressed with him.

(Sorry I didn't respond sooner, I have been in the hospital the past week...glad to be out!)

Wow very impressed. Poised, great strength and size with plenty of time to fix mechanics. Thanks for posting

Thanks for watching and responding.

Meh... Long way to go before he's in the NFL.

Every QB at 17 years old has "a long way to go before he's in the NFL." The point is, he is much further along at this stage, than many QB's before him. EJ Manuel still has "a long ways to go" to be good in the NFL. Edited by Bubbles from Sunnyvale

For 17 years old, the kid has it all. He is going to be a very good QB.

This has nothing to do with the Bills tanking, or drafting him. It was simply to show a high-quality high school QB recruit (#1 in the nation), and the skill-set he has...which is impressive. Does he have things to work on? Absolutely, who doesn't at that age? But, it's more about the fact that he already has so much, at such a young age. (And again, he is rated higher than Matthew Stafford, who improved A LOT at Georgia...where Eason is going.)

I enjoy watching and breaking this stuff down, I thought some others would/did too. I personally have never seen such a polished 17 year old QB. I am very impressed with him.

(Sorry I didn't respond sooner, I have been in the hospital the past week...glad to be out!)

Thanks for watching and responding.

Every QB at 17 years old has "a long way to go before he's in the NFL." The point is, he is much further along at this stage, than many QB's before him. EJ Manuel still has "a long ways to go" to be good in the NFL.

For someone named Bubbles you sure do take yourself seriously. We're just funning around. Good for Eason, hope he has a long productive career.