Would you trade for Andy Dalton?

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Dalton is below the "Alex Smith" line. I think that With an Alex Smith level of QB play they could win a Super Bowl. Here are the guys that I think could lead this Bills roster to a championship: Rodgers, Brady, Brees, Wilson, Rivers, Luck, Manning, Manning, Flacco, Roethelisberger, Ryan, Newton, Alex Smith and Romo.

Then there are some "wild cards" that have question marks but at their best can certainly get the job done: Kaepernick, RG3, Cutler and Bradford.

The next tier is the I just don't know guys: Tannehill, Dalton and Foles. I'm just not sold on Tannehill yet.

i like Dalton as a football player, but i think Manuel and Taylor give Roman more options as multiple threats - if he and Rex want to put the QB at risk in the running game. otherwise, he's probably one of many very solid competitors at the position who could thrive with a good O line and a diverse set of weapons.

I think Dalton is below the "Alex Smith" line. I think that With an Alex Smith level of QB play they could win a Super Bowl. Here are the guys that I think could lead this Bills roster to a championship: Rodgers, Brady, Brees, Wilson, Rivers, Luck, Manning, Manning, Flacco, Roethelisberger, Ryan, Newton, Alex Smith and Romo.

Then there are some "wild cards" that have question marks but at their best can certainly get the job done: Kaepernick, RG3, Cutler and Bradford.

The next tier is the I just don't know guys: Tannehill, Dalton and Foles. I'm just not sold on Tannehill yet.

Agree with that, except personally I think Tannehill is easily better than Dalton or Foles. I would love to have Tannehill on this team. I don't know if I want Foles or Dalton at all.

Agree with that, except personally I think Tannehill is easily better than Dalton or Foles. I would love to have Tannehill on this team. I don't know if I want Foles or Dalton at all.

I think that Tannehill is better than both as well. I just didn't know where to put him. Hr probably fits better in the wildcard category.

I think that Tannehill is better than both as well. I just didn't know where to put him. Hr probably fits better in the wildcard category.

Yeah. It's so tough to say. For this particular Bills team, I would take Tannehill over each guy on that wild card list actually.

Edited by Kelly the Dog

I like Tannehill more than Kaep / RG3 / Cutler / Bradford

Did you forget about Stafford or just not a fan?

I like Tannehill more than Kaep / RG3 / Cutler / Bradford

Did you forget about Stafford or just not a fan?

Nope, I forgot him (I knew I was forgetting someone). He is probably on the low end of the top tier.

Tannehill is certainly more consistent than those guys. To me that is the boom or bust tier. That is probably a better way to describe them. Those guys at their best could certainly win a Super Bowl with the team. The odds of getting them at their best are not good.

Tannehill is a weird one for me because he is right on the cusp of the guys that can (Stafford, Smith territory). I didn't want to leave him off completely so I put him with the I don't know guys. I don't know whether he could or couldn't win with this team.

He could easily be available for next season if he doesn't take the next step this year and Lewis gets fired (he is a lame duck in 2015). Favorable contract for a QB. I hate to be picky but I am not sure...

http://www.cincyjungle.com/2015/4/2/8335921/nfl-com-andy-dalton-bengals-2016?_ga=1.83712534.1032117833.1424096313

I think you answered your own question.

check the bolded bit