Howard Balzer on WGR. Buffalo needs good quarterback play

"Better QB play." Wow. Thanks, Howard, I knew there was a flaw with this team we were overlooking here.

What makes that truly stupid is that he's wrong. To win, we need to score more points than the other team.

The point of the original poster, me, was that this national commentator/expert had nothing to say. He also criticized us for overpaying Torrey Smith.

Yep... and Murph to his shame let it slide. Oh well... the National media paying attention but getting it wrong is better than them not paying attention I suppose.

I'm glad they woke up Howard Balzer to come on the radio and share such valuable insight. He thinks we overpaid for Charles Clay too! Does anybody not have foresight? In 5 years Clay's contract will be a bargain. If he's what they say he is, it's a great signing. Howard also said we paid too much for Shady.

My favorite thing he said was that we paid a lot for Torry Smith. Good one. Nice research.

Howard is a mastermind who knows football as well as anybody, but since he discovered Karaoke here in St. Louis, his mind is on Barry Manilow songs.

File this under "no duh?" And he gets paid to speak the obviously. Next he'll tell us that the Bills can win games if they score more points than the other team.

"Better QB play." Wow. Thanks, Howard, I knew there was a flaw with this team we were overlooking here.

He'll be on the next hotel.com commercial with Captain obvious. "The Bills need better play at the QB to be a winner!"