Watching Bills games at Big Tree Inn?

Since getting Bills tickets at a reasonable price isn't going to be a reality this year I'm trying to find a solid plan B for an exciting place to catch alot of the games. I've been to the Big Tree and its a great bar but I've never been there for a game. Anybody on here ever go there to watch the games? Seeing as its kind of a smaller place I'd be worried it would be too crowded and they don't have a ton of tv's

I worked there for about 10 years (game days included). My brother is the manager... It actually thins out pretty good during the game. You can typically grab a table or barstool. Pretty fun.

Has rex been in said anything good recently? I recall you were the one who broke the Incognito news, right ?

Bills tickets are pretty darn reasonable

Agreed, wanted to get season tickets this year but the lower level is completely sold out already which is where I prefer to sit. This means tickets on the black market will be going for 4-5 times more than face value(as long as the Bills don't completely **** the bed which I don't see happening this year). Don't get me wrong I will still attend a few games but realistically I won't be able to afford tickets to every home game this year and like I said if this season ends up being as exciting as its being hyped up to be I'm gonna wanna soak up every second of the atmosphere in Orchard Park.

I worked there for about 10 years (game days included). My brother is the manager... It actually thins out pretty good during the game. You can typically grab a table or barstool. Pretty fun.

Ok great this is the answer I was looking for. I remember reading somewhere there's actually a group of regulars that prefer watching the games there than ever actually going inside the stadium

to me it is just a landmark to take a right at on my way to the corner of Glenn and Abbott

Hammers Lot

Bills Pride 12 to get the real game day experience/vibe you could park in Hammers Lot and while every one is in the game you could help pick up trash while listening to the stadium crowd roar! There is usually a TV on in the lot with the game on.

Hammers Lot

Bills Pride 12 to get the real game day experience/vibe you could park in Hammers Lot and while every one is in the game you could help pick up trash while listening to the stadium crowd roar! There is usually a TV on in the lot with the game on.

Sounds like quite an authentic experience :lol: