Rex meets with media at owners meetings - quotes for days

Thus, Whaley's greatest weakness as GM. He will stubbornly, and to the determent of the team if necessary, force feed his pet acquisitions upon the coach and roster to stroke his ego. Fortunately for us fans, he has an owner who isn't shy about smacking him down and ordering him to the corner with a dunce cap when necessary.

Clearly, Rex today showed he agrees with the Fans and Pegula regarding Freddy and Bryce. For Whaley, it's deja vu as once again he is reduced to carrying the water for a coach and owner who won't hesitate to override him publicly regarding personnel when necessary.

Do you honestly believe your own bs?

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kind of shocked with all the QB(EJ) talk around here that this one hasn't had more mention.

@viccarucci: Ryan said he "never saw a regression" in EJ last season. "In fact, he looked pretty darn good when vs. Miami."

Because it doesn't fit the narrative that some have that EJ is the worst qb ever.

Rex made me happy with these comments and ones on WGR the other day. EJ hasn't been developed properly. As bad as he has been at times, it pretty much equals what Cassel has done the last 4 years.

For the Bills to go to another level this year, EJ needs to develop as the starting qb. And Rex sees that and IMO, wants him to earn the job. But he has to earn it.

i think he is still kicking.

Needs a stake though the vitals!

dude messed our Bills up. bad.

Send Hughes on a mission with sliver bullets and a garland of garlic, bible and holy water.

Hughes will have his chance when he goes up against the Marrone-coached OL of the Jaguars this season!

I hope the entire team, especially the DL, is ready to bring some payback that day. Should be a looooong day for poor Bortles.

Hughes will have his chance when he goes up against the Marrone-coached OL of the Jaguars this season!

I hope the entire team, especially the DL, is ready to bring some payback that day. Should be a looooong day for poor Bortles.

That should be one hell of a game to cheer on !

Related article

@alexmarvez: ICYMI: Rex Ryan has his swagger back. That's a good thing for the @buffalobills. My @NFLonFOX column: http://t.co/drBvzXPplR

Yes he does. I i like Rex Ryan more and more each time i read a quote. And sounds like El Pegul and Kim have the right men for the job at hand.

That would freak ole Marrone right out!

Just walk past the sideline.

and smirk each sack and blown up play.

The Horror

In the oft discussed "most Billsy thing that could happen"

What would it be? Shut out Brady the week before with 5+ sacks but give up 200 rushing yards and get no sacks against doug?

Sounding like Weo, No Saint, aren't we a bit ?
but its true enough ( :

Its a Marrone thing.

He was building tension.

I mean he somehow got the Bills back to a winning season right ?

If he stayed on, this year he would have really played to win the division! Honest!

Sounding like Weo, No Saint, aren't we a bit ?

but its true enough ( :

Its a Marrone thing.

He was building tension.

I mean he somehow got the Bills back to a winning season right ?

If he stayed on, this year he would have really played to win the division! Honest!

Lol - sorry, I just love(and hate immensely but can laugh about) the phrase "most billsy thing possible"

Frankly, I think Rex didn't want either of them - Fred or Boobie.

Wasn't there a Jets RB that we were rumored going after about when the news broke about FJ getting cut?

just a play to get money for Powell by his agent methinks.

Fred and Bryce should battle it out. i have no problem with that and neither should they.

Hows Bryce doin on ST btw, ready to return some punts?

Bully for Rex. His remarks has to be calculated and he's talking to more players than Brown...

exactly

Lol - sorry, I just love(and hate immensely but can laugh about) the phrase "most billsy thing possible"

I had to read it twice to be sure what you meant : ) Ballsy -Billsy, so similar?

just a play to get money for Powell by his agent methinks.

Fred and Bryce should battle it out. i have no problem with that and neither should they.

Hows Bryce doin on ST btw, ready to return some punts?

exactly

I had to read it twice to be sure what you meant : ) Ballsy -Billsy, so similar?

To really round it out doug would need to be having a historically bad season with the line.

Because it doesn't fit the narrative that some have that EJ is the worst qb ever.

Rex made me happy with these comments and ones on WGR the other day. EJ hasn't been developed properly. As bad as he has been at times, it pretty much equals what Cassel has done the last 4 years.

For the Bills to go to another level this year, EJ needs to develop as the starting qb. And Rex sees that and IMO, wants him to earn the job. But he has to earn it.

Exactly! And Doug Whaley basically echoed the same thing on NFLN yesterday.

Related article

@alexmarvez: ICYMI: Rex Ryan has his swagger back. That's a good thing for the @buffalobills. My @NFLonFOX column: http://t.co/drBvzXPplR

yolo, do you get compensated for your service? You ought to! You and a few others who keep on top of bills' related info really make this site great.

Thanks.

yolo, do you get compensated for your service? You ought to! You and a few others who keep on top of bills' related info really make this site great.

Thanks.

lol no I just am on Twitter a lot and post stuff I think might be interesting. Lots of bills stuff lately - quite the change from previous years! Bills were lucky to get any national attention...