London game will be streamed on Yahoo

• Replies 579
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This sucks.

My Vizio smart tv had the Yahoo live nfl icon but nothing streams.

Watching it on a Toshiba laptop. Worse than black and white 1965 Bills games of my youth.

Any way to watch this on my smart tv?

I don't have x box or other stuff connected. Maybe my smart DVD player????? Maybe it has a better app?

This stream sucks...I've got a top of the line gaming rig...Extreme cable internet speed...I stream stuff all the time...This thing...whatever it is...is crashing my graphics driver constantly...Stuttering...Constantly re-setting...

I thought the NFL ticket was EVERY NFL game?...

This is a joke...It just hard locked/black screened my rig and forced a re-start... :thumbdown:

It's working better on my laptop...No full screen though...

Edited by KOKBILLS

well most laptops and desktop computers have HDMI out these days. if you aren't local and have to watch it online then just plug your computer in to your TV and you are good to go

That is exactly what I am doing . Watching it on the big screen but ...... I should have gone hunting !

@viccarucci: The #Bills-#Jaguars game in London, w 9:30am kickoff, will be seen on local TV in WNY and J'ville. Seen on digital platform everywhere else.

@viccarucci: Marks the first time #NFL will use a distributor other than TV network for a national game.

Enjoy the buffering.