2: Draft a Guard 2nd or 3rd round

3: Draft a Safety 3rd or 4th round

4: Draft a WR 4th or 5th round.

Players possibly being cut after the Draft:

1: Either Brown or Dixon

2: McFumbles

3: Goodwin

4: Tuel

5: Lawson (I doubt it and I would be upset if that happened).

***Again, on paper, this is a good team. Let's hope it equates to being good on the field too."

How does mckelvin go from no. 1 corner to no.3 with out signing anyone and his recovery farther along?

Because a lot of fans here hate him as if he is Chris Watson. They ignore all the good plays he makes and focus on one or two mistakes, without realizing all CBs will make those over the course of a 7 year career as a starter. One play, 6 years ago, OP still hates him. :rolleyes:

McKelvin still a #1 corner in this league...maybe not Revis....but still a #1. But, with two major injuries in two years....first groin, then broken ankle, I wonder if he is now more brittle than his early years, and may never play a full season again. That is the only reason I could see letting him go......big bucks, small games played.

You want to cut a starting caliber corner and then go only 4 deep at CB? The only explanation I can think of for that is that it's 5 o'clock somewhere...

McKelvin still a #1 corner in this league...maybe not Revis....but still a #1. But, with two major injuries in two years....first groin, then broken ankle, I wonder if he is now more brittle than his early years, and may never play a full season again. That is the only reason I could see letting him go......big bucks, small games played.

I agree. He is one of the better corners at staying with his man stride for stride. His ball awareness is getting better but has a decent way to go. If he could get that down he would be one of the best corners in the league. In a Rex Ryan defense I think McKelvin is the perfect corner as long as he doesn't lose his speed.

Also the fumbles have nothing to do with him playing corner. It's as a return man (which he is/was one of the best) don't hold it against him as a corner.

Also is this a depth chart or just a roster projection?

Edited by kr632