Group ticket purchase for 2015 home opener / TBDAHOT

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When do we normally find out if this comes through? I know you did this last year, is it pretty quick after the schedule is released? Just curious because I want to get a ticket for my nephews Bday which is May 3rd.

I think tickets last year for this went on sale around the beginning of June.

Stubhub has rockpile tickets for $262.00 each!

Geez, I haven't been able to get tickets for the Home Opener in awhile without going to the secondary market. What are we looking at for this section if we get them, or what was the going price last year?

Edited by What a Tuel

You can't call them that anymore. I think the PC term is Online Native American Ticket Re-Sellers.

Good one! :nana:

I am not PC.

Ticket scalpers are bottom feeding scumbags. If this offends any Native Americans, please read on:

From the Urban Slang Dictionary, "Someone who purchases large quantities of goods (usually tickets) early with the sole intention of re-selling them at a higher price at a later date (closer to the event)."

Edited by rockpile

Well I finally added up all the numbers in this thread. Taking everybody's highest number given, we're at 236 seats right now. Last year we used 91. If, now that we have the schedule, people want to adjust their numbers or can't make it please let me know. I don't want to ask for 250 tickets and only use 100, you know?

Obviously this is not a binding contract or anything. And I cannot stress strongly enough that this is for the use and enjoyment of TSW posters and their guests only! NO RESELLING!!! If reselling for a profit is found, that poster will be banned from future purchases. This is a special arrangement granted by the Bills to us only and any misuse will be handled in the harshest legal way.

Seriously.

Well I finally added up all the numbers in this thread. Taking everybody's highest number given, we're at 236 seats right now. Last year we used 91. If, now that we have the schedule, people want to adjust their numbers or can't make it please let me know. I don't want to ask for 250 tickets and only use 100, you know?

Obviously this is not a binding contract or anything. And I cannot stress strongly enough that this is for the use and enjoyment of TSW posters and their guests only! NO RESELLING!!! If reselling for a profit is found, that poster will be banned from future purchases. This is a special arrangement granted by the Bills to us only and any misuse will be handled in the harshest legal way.

Seriously.

We should put in a system to discourage any possible reselling. Post count, level of familiarity, etc... Maybe tickets coincide with a deposit to our Tailgate? After all, I'm not sure why you would go through this exercise to get tickets for someone tailgating on the other side of the stadium. Correct?

We should put in a system to discourage any possible reselling. Post count, level of familiarity, etc... Maybe tickets coincide with a deposit to our Tailgate? After all, I'm not sure why you would go through this exercise to get tickets for someone tailgating on the other side of the stadium. Correct?

Well it's for the community, wherever they choose to tailgate (or don't tailgate at all). I was thinking that if they won't give us 250 tickets I'd have to put in a ranking system involving post count and/or membership date seniority to demonstrate board participation.

Well it's for the community, wherever they choose to tailgate (or don't tailgate at all). I was thinking that if they won't give us 250 tickets I'd have to put in a ranking system involving post count and/or membership date seniority to demonstrate board participation.

This is your baby, but IMO, if a lurker puts in a request for 4 tix (who can just scalp them) and they are neither actively involved in the community, nor planning to attend the tailgate, then I don't see why you are providing the service. Seems to be high risk with very little reward. We can get screwed, while they can just make money.

I originally asked for 5-6, if I could get 9 that would be awesome. 6 is doable but some people would be disappointed but that's life.

For clarity

Cousin #3's Wife

Pic?

Or you can auction off to the highest bidders

:pirate::pirate: