Who would you rather have, of all of these?

QBs/Coaches  

145 members have voted

1. 1. Which of these QBs would you rather have?

2. 2. Which of these coaches would you rather have?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JP and Chan. At least both guys seemed to care. Can't say that about everyone else on that list.

That is what I picked as well. I thought that RJ & TE were scared to death to play the position. There was nothing that I hated more than watching RJ run out of bounds behind the line of scrimmage!! Chan was a good offensive mind and may have been able to harness some of JP's ability.

This is a tallest midget poll so that's what I went with.

I refuse to vote. In fact, I feel dirty just having read it.

^ that

I purposely left out Flutie, Bledsoe, and Fitz, because that would just make it too easy and no fun.

add him W/O Flutie there is no shoeless Robbery Johnson debate in that Music City Miracle forward pass seen as a lateral

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

Doug and Trent. I think Doug is probably the best of those coaches at getting the team to compete week in week out as depressing as that is (although I love Chan Gailey - classy guy). Rob Johnson was before my time so is out and I've never seen a worse Quarterback than JP Losman. Take a 5 step drop then heave it as far as you can is something you can get someone with no professional coaching to do..... or you can get JP to do it. Edwards was rubbish but at least he tried to read defenses and throw to the open guy.... even if he was garbage at it.