Hey, remember when all used to hate Aaron Williams?

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

WELL I guess not everyone likes his game. Some guy named DEAN KINDIG on "draft tek" feels FS is a must have need.as high a qb . Seems to me draft tek needs a new contributor cause if this is their source of info they need some help.. try facts for articles DEANO , or quit writing from a place the "sun dont shine"

AW plays SS

and that's why you don't put current players in your username, kids.

:lol: It definitely appears to have been a rash decision, but I'm going to stick with it. Still like the player.

Could be worse though. Luckily I didn't have to blow some random dude to get my username.

:lol: It definitely appears to have been a rash decision, but I'm going to stick with it. Still like the player.

Could be worse though. Luckily I didn't have to blow some random dude to get my username.

LOl I never noticed that :lol:

WELL I guess not everyone likes his game. Some guy named DEAN KINDIG on "draft tek" feels FS is a must have need.as high a qb . Seems to me draft tek needs a new contributor cause if this is their source of info they need some help.. try facts for articles DEANO , or quit writing from a place the "sun dont shine"

How dare you speak ill of our own Astrobot! :o

The majority of fans are completely irrational. There were Dareus is a bust threads. Also, remember the freak out over Mario missing training camp practices?

So embarrassing.

let me rephrase this for you if you don't mind

The TROLLS are completely irrational. There were Dareus is a bust threads, the Mario is a bust threads, the Sammy Watkins sucked at the end of the season, the KikoMonster sucked at the end of the season. and on and on and on