Doug Whaley and Russ know about TBD

I am fairly confident that the FO finds my posts very informative. In fact, the recent dust-up I had with Beer Ball on salary cap relevance probably led to the releasing of Scott Chandler and the Kyle Williams extension. TSW is a vital cog in the remaking of the team.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hopefully Whaley is listening to all of my brilliant ideas because the rest of you clowns don't know what you are talking about :pirate:

:thumbsup::nana::thumbsup:

I am fairly confident that the FO finds my posts very informative. In fact, the recent dust-up I had with Beer Ball on salary cap relevance probably led to the releasing of Scott Chandler and the Kyle Williams extension. TSW is a vital cog in the remaking of the team.

:thumbsup::D:nana:

Man if they really read are posts hopefully they read this: Please don't draft a qb in this lackluster draft class. Wait until next year when players like cook, Boykin and Hackenberg come out. Not worth it to draft this year and miss out on franchise quarterbacks next year

[quote name="C.Biscuit97"

Thanks for sharing. The most disturbing part is Losman couldn't get chicks. I would have given up on him way sooner if I knew this. Qbs should kill it.

I had a table full of cute girls and he was sitting with some of his offensive linemen. I got up to get drinks and he came up to me and said, "I'm an nfl quarterback, why are no girls approaching me" I just said, they don't know who you are, bud. He was a back up to Drew at this time but a first rounder nun the less. Kid had no moxy

I've often heard other media personalities refer to Buffalo Bills fans as intelligent (I'm not lumping myself in with this description). I'm guessing many in the industry know about TBD. Tim Graham couldn't have been the only one to know about this place.

Are you kidding!? Companies spend TONS of money for the kind of information that's available here about the paying customers of the Buffalo Bills franchise.

Partially agree. Companies want information about current, past and potential customers. I'd be willing to bet that only a small fraction of TBDers are really any of those. FWIW, I am originally from Buffalo and was a season ticket holder for several years. Now, however, I live east of Rochester with young children and logistically I can't justify the $ or time to be a season ticket holder. Perhaps I am outside of the Bills' targeted demographic, but no matter how much I love the Bills and TBD, I am pretty unlikely to purchase tix to more than a game or two per year.

It almost seemed like the Fred Jackson rumor was put out there just to see the reaction of Bills fans. And here at TBD, you get a good pulse ( for the most part ) of what fans are feeling. So whether or not they personally read these sites, I do think they use them to gauge their fan base.

I would never read a message board if I was connected to a NFL team.

100% incorrect.

If you are running a $300 million business, you absolutely want to know what your most die hard customers are talking about.

You don't have to take their advice, but you absolutely have to know what's going on in their heads.

I'd wager they all have accounts. Possible handles for front office members:

KellytoReed83TD

BuffaloBarbarian

pisschunk

hamsandwich

FleaMoulds80

dog90210

Good Lord I hope you are kidding, though I could see "ham" being someone from the front office.

I would guess by the timeline that "crayonz" disappeared falls in line with the Buddy era officially dissolving. Was Buddy really Crayonz? We will never know.