talk about culture shock!

i've been a fan since the Kemp days, and watched the AFL and NFL evolve into the monolithic business it is now.. and this is the first time since the Jones and Snyders began throwing their money and weight around, that i've felt like my team could and would compete for coaches and players.

a guy could get used to this...

thanks, Pegula family.. and go Bills :thumbsup:

i've been a fan since the Kemp days, and watched the AFL and NFL evolve into the monolithic business it is now.. and this is the first time since the Jones and Snyders began throwing their money and weight around, that i've felt like my team could and would compete for coaches and players.

a guy could get used to this...

thanks, Pegula family.. and go Bills :thumbsup:

Coaches, perhaps, but we've been in the game for big name players ever since I can remember. Paup, Speilman, Lofton, Spikes, Mario, Owens, Fletcher, to name a few big name guys off the top of my head quick.

Coaches, perhaps, but we've been in the game for big name players ever since I can remember. Paup, Speilman, Lofton, Spikes, Mario, Owens, Fletcher, to name a few big name guys off the top of my head quick.

During the Donahue era the team was actually able to get free agents. Fletcher, Spikes, Sam Adams, Lawyer Milloy, even Troy Vincent (The issue was the less than stellar drafting, poor head coaches, and letting the teams own talent walk). Even before that Paup, Speilman, and Lofton were all big grabs.

But it feels good to know that the Mario Williams deal wasn't some one off fluke that the team could really spend money if needed and isn't afraid to swing.

Welcome to the Genius of Russ Brandon. Renewing hope every off season for the sheeple to horde tickets.

"Best Time to Be a Bills Fan is the Offseason"- Schmuggs

Could this year be the year? sure. Likely? No

At least the perception of improvement is working, as it does annually.

Will we be as good, record wise, as last year?

Imo

Edited by Leroi

Welcome to the Genius of Russ Brandon. Renewing hope every off season for the sheeple to horde tickets.

Imo

DId someone fart?

Edited by PromoTheRobot

Imo

even weasely comments like that can't ruin this..