Eagles fan reacts to the trade

gumby

Priceless....NO, it's so sad that people can not express themselves with cursing every other word. This guy is pathetic, plain and simple.

Do I under the frustration, yes, do I understand dropping the occupational f-bomb, certainly but in the first 30 second, the guy dropped like 20 of them.

Priceless....NO, it's so sad that people can not express themselves with cursing every other word. This guy is pathetic, plain and simple.

Do I under the frustration, yes, do I understand dropping the occupational f-bomb, certainly but in the first 30 second, the guy dropped like 20 of them.

I don't think you're going to like the Bills' new HC. Though he can at least contain himself in a public forum.

Thanks for the warning. I will pass. Are there any rational Beagles fans?

Do I under the frustration, yes, do I understand dropping the occupational f-bomib, certainly but in the first 30 second, the guy dropped like 20 of them.

Cmon, that was hilarious😀

Can't laugh at that, has to be a hard life.

Wow... Just stop

News shows and Sports radio here are mixed on the trade. they realize that McCoy was a huge salary burden, and they can now do more in FA, so it's seen as positive.

The part that ticks me off is how they're all say, "Oh, he's gonna hate Buffalo!"

Yeah, houses cost 1/2 what they do here, taxes are similar, and there's no weekend traffic jams. Yeah, he's gonna hate Buffalo.

Edited by Philly McButterpants

Should be labeled NSFW if that's the case...

That's precious.

"Nigga remember that video I made a while back? Give all the power to Chip Kelly? Holy f*** where my knife at I'm cuttin' my godd** throat, I'm dyin'. I can't deal with this f**ing sh** any more man"

You gotta say that a trade has some fairness to it when fans on both sides go postal.

It shows you that the Bills just got over on the Eagles. McCoy is just 27. He's a huge difference-maker on offense.

Every great offense needs a very good QB/RB/WR. We have McCoy and Watkins. Now we need EJ to step up or the Bills need to make a move for a difference-maker at QB.

Is D. Brees next??

Don't tell ME that ain't possible.

If one of you mofos had suggested that the Bills trade Alonso for McCoy you would have been laughed off this site. You would have been ridiculed.....persecuted.......crucified.

I didn't know F-BOMBING is now considered an occupation. Guess I'll be adding that to my LinkedIn profile.