Eagles fan reacts to the trade

gumby

anyone remember the Philly Girl?

Shout out to Mark Vader at 3:56 or so

Several nice shoutouts to Mark Vader. Paging Mark, paging Mark, PhilaDelia wants you!

She's kinda gobsmacked, poor girl! I guess that shows how this looks to Philly fans - they don't know much about the Bills, we're that losing team from the snow belt, they know nothing about Alonso: McCoy is a very popular player there, they're all just "what? WHAT?"

I think the way to look at it for the Philly fan is that they traded McCoy for a very talented young LB plus $10 million.

The real value of the trade to Philly can't be seen until you know what gets done with that $10 million dollars.

Edited by Hopeful

That was funny. I see the guy's point that the Eagles didn't trade McCoy for a high 1st round draft pick to a team that has a bad record, given McCoy's production. I'm sure the Eagles fan feels the Eagles did not get fair value in the trade as Alonzo did not play at all last season due to a significant knee injury. Chip Kelly is dismantling the Eagles and is getting rid of players that question him, much like McDaniels did in Denver.