Kiko or Shady? Go on record

Kiko or Shady  

380 members have voted

1. 1. Which player would you rather have in a Bills' uniform?

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thinking maybe they were a little skeptical about the knee. Reports say also he wanted out. Maybe Kiko didn't like the direction the D was going who knows. All I know is McCoy is in his prime and if they get the OL right this would be a championship move. A QB to game manage with a few chain moving throws a game is going to get this team to the playoffs. just this man's opinion.

It's a bold move that addresses the team's horrible offense. Defense was rock solid last year without Kiko.

Alright KD....your right. A friend of mine texted me about the trade, and I gotta say, I kind of flipped out, inside my head...but you are right...I trust your instincts on Bills stuff, as much as any ones.

All that said, I have to remind myself, we traded Kiko for a "superstar" caliber running back..not Bryce Brown. I know McCoy had a so-so season in 2014 (I picked him first overall in the big money fantasy league I am in, so I am all too aware) but I think he is still a really great running back. In some ways, it seemed like Chip Kelley was trying to phase him out...and their O-line struggled to run the ball.

Off the ledge. At first, I hated losing Kiko, more than I loved getting McCoy...but I am coming around to it....we'll be better for this.

So tough, but is Shady really better than CJ and at the salary cap cost. I think we could have found a replacement cheaper and kept the great young linebacker. And even worse if McCoy doesn't want to stay in Buffalo.

It's real close though

Off the ledge. At first, I hated losing Kiko, more than I loved getting McCoy...but I am coming around to it....we'll be better for this.

This is where I am. Knowing what we were without Kiko, knowing our biggest problem is offense, knowing that CJ isn't in the mix, knowing Kiko has now had two major knee injuries and not knowing about this Kiko didn't want to be here crap, and finally after hear Willie McGinest or Solomon or someone say on NFL network that the Bills are scarier after this, I have come to the decision that I am in fact down with this. All in balls move. Kudo's Doug Whaley. Not afraid to make a statement and I like that.

Side note, does this get us some primetime action? I think it does!