Pick #50 (Now that McCoy has been traded)

I don't see the Bills going for a RB at that spot , a lot will depend upon what happens with Hughes .

There are a lot of good pass rushers in this years draft so he could be spending the money to get McCoy & letting Hughes walk .

But if he does let Hughes walk , Trades Kiko while at the same time letting CJ go because of getting McCoy he could have a mutiny on his hands unless of course the Bills go deep into the play offs then he will be held in the same light as Polian ...

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we go LB now... This year the draft is deepest at LB and we have a "hole" in depth now in the middle....we can potentially get a player almost as good as kiko at #50.

I agree....LB will be one of the first 2 picks in RD 2 or 3.

They better not move up for a TE or even draft one at 50... Not this year.

TEs are better than these 2nd tier Qbs.

Why don't we wait to see what's done between now and the draft?

No. And the Bills are going 9-7, missing the playoffs by one game, and we are firing everybody next year. On to the 2016 offseason!

TEs are better than these 2nd tier Qbs.

No. And the Bills are going 9-7, missing the playoffs by one game, and we are firing everybody next year. On to the 2016 offseason!

Anything is better then the weak ass crop of TEs in the draft.

so much hundley love here. every time i watch him i don't understand how people could thin he's a nil starter. poor accuracy and even worse decision making. why do so many people think he is a upgrade over manuel?

so much hundley love here. every time i watch him i don't understand how people could thin he's a nil starter. poor accuracy and even worse decision making. why do so many people think he is a upgrade over manuel?

Same reason some wanted EJ... They just like to pick a random guy.

If Gurley's there you still take him, and run 3 RB sets with Fred Jackson taking snaps instead of a QB.

:lol:

This is the answer. Fill needs in free agency, take the best available in the draft.

sorry about your username? gonna change it?

Maxx Williams, Minnesota TE pick #50

I swear, if the Bills draft a TE.... :death::wallbash::thumbdown::bag::sick::doh::censored:

Laken Tomlinson, AJ Cann, a 6'3" or taller receiving threat, a pass rusher (depending on a Hughes deal), or a QB they are afraid won't be there in Rd3.

Some front-office type said a couple years ago that, the only reason you target a Big receiver is because your QB is not accurate, so he needs the WR to be able to grab errant passes, with his longer arms, bigger hands, higher jump, etc.

(psst: this is why regular-sized WRs get pissed when they hear that their team wants bigger WRs. Regular guys think "get open and catch the ball, no matter how tall you are" and "maybe we need a better QB instead of bigger WRs.").

So are we saying that's what we need?

(And i think we do, and precisely for those reasons). ugh.

Edited by maddenboy