WGR's Buscaglia moving to Channel 7

Good for him. I won't miss the J Busc Bus though.

There was a twitter spat between Tim Graham and Matthew Coller today where Graham was kind of sh*ting on GR for their coverage and Coller got pissed. It was like biggie vs. Tupac.

Edited by YoloinOhio

Does this mean we won't have to listen to him on WGR pretend like he knows a single thing about football?

LOL...I couldn't agree more. Not once has Joe B. broken a story or talked about an idea that I found to be original. He always re-hashes the same thing we hear on every other sports talk show.

Does this mean we won't have to listen to him on WGR pretend like he knows a single thing about football?

Bingo.

I wish him well in his new role, as he is certainly very professional. And anchoring is probably a better fit for his skills.

I find that most if not all of his insights on football were just generalizations & re-hashed conventional wisdom.

I don't ever recall coming away from one of his segments feeling like I learned anything new about a player. He doesn't describe the true strengths or weaknesses of a guy, he just describes him in terms of being "average" or "very good" or whatever subjective term he employs.

Bingo.

I wish him well in his new role, as he is certainly very professional. And anchoring is probably a better fit for his skills.

I find that most if not all of his insights on football were just generalizations & re-hashed conventional wisdom.

I don't ever recall coming away from one of his segments feeling like I learned anything new about a player. He doesn't describe the true strengths or weaknesses of a guy, he just describes him in terms of being "average" or "very good" or whatever subjective term he employs.

As an unabashed critique of the garbage media in this town, JB is the only one who puts in the extra effort to actually not rehash everyone's work. He seemingly works endlessly, he bases his opinion, unlike most other idiots, on facts he's researched himself, he's style is intentionally accessible, again unlike the arrogant tools on that channel and at the snooze. Put it this way, anyone who watches as much tape as this guy and puts together his own ranking system is a pro in my book. That's why more than others who rely on what they did in college and their job as all the life-long learning they need. Good for him, I knew and said before he wasn't long for that hack station and he won't be long for this little league market, book it.

If you're bashing this guy, I'm afraid to ask who's good in this town?

Go get Brad Riter and become a legit sports station, right now they are pathetic in a one sports station town as your post game host. Put Sal on the Bills Beat he knows football something Joe tried to pretend to for the job, and WGR would push it - I'm sure as instructed. Joe's many years as an NFL exec, or scout, or coach, or player or.....okay he's the intern we gave the job to.

Pregame is just as brutal...let's bring in Howard to read the rankings for offense and defense...OMG ! Thanks Howard over to Jeremy to tell me how he's not counting certain wins for certain teams but the league is ! We deserve better than these jokers Schoop Bulldog taking calls ? Are you kidding ?

Edited by CardinalScotts

As an unabashed critique of the garbage media in this town, JB is the only one who puts in the extra effort to actually not rehash everyone's work. He seemingly works endlessly, he bases his opinion, unlike most other idiots, on facts he's researched himself, he's style is intentionally accessible, again unlike the arrogant tools on that channel and at the snooze. Put it this way, anyone who watches as much tape as this guy and puts together his own ranking system is a pro in my book. That's why more than others who rely on what they did in college and their job as all the life-long learning they need. Good for him, I knew and said before he wasn't long for that hack station and he won't be long for this little league market, book it.

Don't confuse effort with results.

I agree with this.

Go get Brad Riter and become a legit sports station, right now they are pathetic in a one sports station town as your post game host. Put Sal on the Bills Beat he knows football something Joe tried to pretend to for the job, and WGR would push it - I'm sure as instructed. Joe's many years as an NFL exec, or scout, or coach, or player or.....okay he's the intern we gave the job to.

Pregame is just as brutal...let's bring in Howard to read the rankings for offense and defense...OMG ! Thanks Howard over to Jeremy to tell me how he's not counting certain wins for certain teams but the league is ! We deserve better than these jokers Schoop Bulldog taking calls ? Are you kidding ?

I'd love for Brad to come back.