Hillary violated law as SOS

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think ultimately you're right. But is there a chance she becomes part of a ticket with Warren, only Clinton takes the VP? I think I'd have to leave my girlfriend if that happened.

I'd have to leave the country if that happens.

I think ultimately you're right. But is there a chance she becomes part of a ticket with Warren, only Clinton takes the VP? I think I'd have to leave my girlfriend if that happened.

Clinton would never take VP. She's entitled to be President. At least in her mind

The more time goes by, the more unsavory things that are coming out about Hilly. And we still have another year and a half until the election. Looks like putting all the eggs into the Hilly basket isn't going to work out so well.

Well, their back bench consists of Jokin' Joe Biden, Hairy Reid, Nancy Stretch Pelosi, Governor Moonbeam Brown, Andrew- duck!-the-indictment-is coming Cuomo who brought us the sub-prime mortgage collapse, Phouxahontas with a younger-shriller voice, and gatordude.

Murder's row, that is. Hillary is so out of touch with reality. She should stay in Chappaqua and keep in touch with herself. :bag:

Well, their back bench consists of Jokin' Joe Biden, Hairy Reid, Nancy Stretch Pelosi, Governor Moonbeam Brown, Andrew- duck!-the-indictment-is coming Cuomo who brought us the sub-prime mortgage collapse, Phouxahontas with a younger-shriller voice, and gatordude.

Murder's row, that is. Hillary is so out of touch with reality. She should stay in Chappaqua and keep in touch with herself. :bag:

Dont' write off Martin O'Malley or Jim Webb

‘Gotta get their stories straight’: Team Obama in contact with Hillary’s staff to ‘clarify’ email facts

The AP reports:

At the White House, top aides have been in contact with Clinton’s team to clarify specific facts that the White House is likely to be asked about.

That process will no doubt be as “transparent” as everything else has been.

So the law Hillary broke was

H.R.1233 Sec 10

(Sec. 10) Prohibits an officer or employee of an executive agency from creating or sending a record using a non-official electronic messaging account unless such officer or employee: (1) copies an official electronic messaging account of the officer or employee in the original creation or transmission of the record, or (2) forwards a complete copy of the record to an official electronic messaging account of the officer or employee not later than 20 days after the original creation or transmission of the record. Provides for disciplinary action against an agency officer or employee for an intentional violation of such prohibition.

the law took effect

Public Law (11/26/2014) https://www.congress.gov/bill/113th-congress/house-bill/1233

Hillary was SOS January 21, 2009 – February 1, 2013

Since 2009, NARA's regulations have stated that "Agencies that allow employees to send and receive official electronic mail messages using a system not operated by the agency must ensure that Federal records sent or received on such systems are preserved in the appropriate agency recordkeeping system."

Considering that she created her own server (on the day she took over as SOS), I guess we'll never know if she actually followed protocol. However, according to the AP,

The Associated Press said Wednesday that it was considering legal action over unfulfilled Freedom of Information Act requests for government documents covering Hillary Rodham Clinton’s tenure as secretary of state.

In its requests, the AP asked for her full schedules and calendars and for details on the State Department’s decision to grant a special position to a longtime Clinton aide, Huma Abedin, among other documents. The oldest request, the news organization said, was made in March 2010.

“We believe it’s critically important that government officials and agencies be held accountable to the voters,” said AP’s general counsel, Karen Kaiser. “In this instance, we’ve exhausted our administrative remedies in pursuit of important documents and are considering legal action.”

Oh My, Hillary Clinton's State Department Forced a U.S. Ambassador to Resign For Using Private E-Mail....................

hillary-scared.jpg

Just when you thought it couldn't get any worse.

Via Federalist:

Although
H
illary Clinton and her allies may be claiming that her private e-mail system is no big deal, Hillary’s State Department actually forced the 2012 resignation of the U.S. ambassador to Kenya in part for setting up an unsanctioned private e-mail system. According to a 2012 report from the State Deptartment’s inspector general,
former U.S. ambassador to Kenya Scott Gration set up a private e-mail system for his office in 2011.

The inspector general’s report offered a scathing assessment of Gration’s information security practices — practices that are eerily similar to those undertaken by Clinton while she served as Secretary of State […]

The inspector general’s report specifically noted that Gration violated State Department policy by using a private, unsanctioned e-mail service for official. In its executive summary listing its key judgments against the U.S. ambassador to Kenya who served under Hillary Clinton, the inspector general stated that Gration’s decision to willfully violate departmental information security policies highlighted Gration’s “reluctance to accept clear-cut U.S. Government decisions.” The report claimed that this reluctance to obey governmental security policies was the former ambassador’s “greatest weakness.”

Keep reading…

Flashback: Hillary Clinton Bashes Bush Officials for Secret Email Accounts (VIDEO)

Edited by B-Man

Oh My, Hillary Clinton's State Department Forced a U.S. Ambassador to Resign For Using Private E-Mail....................

hillary-scared.jpg

Just when you thought it couldn't get any worse.

Via Federalist:

Although Hillary Clinton and her allies may be claiming that her private e-mail system is no big deal, Hillary’s State Department actually forced the 2012 resignation of the U.S. ambassador to Kenya in part for setting up an unsanctioned private e-mail system. According to a 2012 report from the State Deptartment’s inspector general, former U.S. ambassador to Kenya Scott Gration set up a private e-mail system for his office in 2011.

The inspector general’s report offered a scathing assessment of Gration’s information security practices — practices that are eerily similar to those undertaken by Clinton while she served as Secretary of State […]

The inspector general’s report specifically noted that Gration violated State Department policy by using a private, unsanctioned e-mail service for official. In its executive summary listing its key judgments against the U.S. ambassador to Kenya who served under Hillary Clinton, the inspector general stated that Gration’s decision to willfully violate departmental information security policies highlighted Gration’s “reluctance to accept clear-cut U.S. Government decisions.” The report claimed that this reluctance to obey governmental security policies was the former ambassador’s “greatest weakness.”

Keep reading…

Flashback: Hillary Clinton Bashes Bush Officials for Secret Email Accounts (VIDEO)

And didn't the democrats force that epa chick to step down after that fiasco? All these hidden accounts and missing emails make for a very transparent administration. Yet another lie.

https://cei.org/richard-windsor

And Gavin Newsom down the road quite a bit. That is after he spends a few terms as CA's governor. "Whether you like it or not....."

Did you ever listen to Carolla's interview with that guy? Hilarious and frustrating at the same time.

This will blow over. Repubes better come up with something a lot more damning than this if they want to take her down. Certainly finding a credible candidate of their own doesnt seem like an option these days.

You keep telling yourself that, Skippy. The fact that you consider her "a credible candidate" says all we need to know about you.

But then again, why would we be surprised when this comes from the same guy who wants all Jews wiped off the earth.