Stevie Johnson may be released from the 49ers (now released)

YoloinOhio

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If he goes to the Jets, it's going to be interesting. Possibly a Bills reunion with him, Chan, and CJ. I wouldn't be shocked, although they just traded for Marshall.

"Hey guys, we're getting the band back together!"

Of course, the band only had one hit single...

Marshall, Decker and Stevie is a scary WR set. y. [/quote/]

I would disagree here. I love what Marshall has done with his life, and truly admire his willingness to adress mental illness publicly and push for cures, awareness, and acceptance. However, I rarely saw him get separationast year, and every completed pass had to be a perfect pass to him as he was blanketed with coverage.

Decker to me was a product of Mqnning, does not scare me at all.

Stevie is a hard receiver on a QB. He was great with Fitz as Fitz and he meshed well together, and a Fitz is smart enough to follow Stevie's improv routes, most other QBs get pissed when you are not in the spot the route calls for So I would not be surprised if he does go where Fitz goes. Maybe here!

Was countin the posts until spmeone said this. I found that the most interesting. Also i find it interesting that the year he did football training he came back bulkier. And also that his summer training (basketball) was what made him virtually uncoverable. He got all that shifty suddeness from the ball court

Exactly so he will be getting no more then 40 receptions anymore. He would be a #3 here in Buffalo now.

What's your point? If he got no more than 40 receptions this year because he works with Hogan woods and Watkins that's bad? You expect a 3or4 wide to get a thousand yards?

Also we are 2 years removed from his last 1000 yrs season. And we let him because he has NO chemistry with EJ. Not because if his production. He had 40 receptions on a run heavy team with Vernon Davis Anquan Boldin and Mike Crabtree. How many passes did Kaepernick average a game last year.

Reunion with Chan? Chan could grab Spiller, Stevie, maybe Nelson, and pretty much have a B'lo Reunion in New Jersey

Heck, maybe Fitz will be cut and he can grab him too

Heck yeah. Add Troup, Maybin, and any other Buffalo retread,mand we can beat the Jets twice this year.

I can see Spiller to the Jets, but Stevie is washed up. A lot of people remember him for what he did do years ago, and he's quite a bit older and slower. He was already slow, but age is catching up with him.