What now? (Now that McCown is off the table)

Uffalo Ills

What now?  

186 members have voted

1. 1. Which QB should the Bills Pursue?

• Sanchez
    • Bradford
    • Foles
    • Hoyer
    • Mallet
    • Cutler
    • Moore
    • Other
    • Locker
    • EJ is just fine, thank you
    • Draft one

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I must be the only one who is not into Foles. Not a fan. Chip runs a very QB friendly system. Vick beat him out originally and then when he had to play he looked good at first but then I think defenses figured him out. Don't think he's all that talented. And would take a trade. But if he was FA, he'd probably be up near the top of the trash heap.

Bradford hands down but we aren't getting him and neither will anyone else unless they pay a hefty ransom regardless of his injuries (speaks volumes when Mark Sanchez, let alone Josh McCown, is a hot commodity as a starting QB!). The QB market this year is like investing in energy stocks for the short term ... bad!

I vote locker. Why the hell not. I knew he wasnt the andrew luck before andrew luck like so many thought. But i guess he is young enough to still do some good in the league. Injuries aside. He may just need a change of scenery.

EJ i believe well be just fine. However in Whaley words "by sheer numbers" we need more arms.

I vote locker. Why the hell not. I knew he wasnt the andrew luck before andrew luck like so many thought. But i guess he is young enough to still do some good in the league. Injuries aside. He may just need a change of scenery.

EJ i believe well be just fine. However in Whaley words "by sheer numbers" we need more arms.

we could have the black Jake Locker and the Real Jake Locker, yo.

Seriously that's fine with me. He's not terrible.

Bradford hands down but we aren't getting him and neither will anyone else unless they pay a hefty ransom regardless of his injuries (speaks volumes when Mark Sanchez, let alone Josh McCown, is a hot commodity as a starting QB!). The QB market this year is like investing in energy stocks for the short term ... bad!

QBR:

Bradford

2010 - 38.3

2011 - 36.2

2012 - 50.3

2013 - 48.1

Locker

2011 - 51.3

2012 - 44.5

2013 - 58.1

2014 - 51.1

Manuel

2013 - 42.8

2014 - 19.8

MY order goes like this depending upon what we have to give away or receive.

Bradford>Foles>Cutler(with a 4th round pick as comp for that contract and his mopey ass)>Locker>Hoyer>EJ potential.

I d give a 2 and a 3 in either 2015/16 for Bradford or Foles & hope that works.

Edited by qwksilver

I hope this isnt repetitive of some other threads, ie The Josh Mccown Anybody thread or the numerous FA wish list threads. Now that McCown is off the table, who do you want? I vote Foles...

Should have made it so people could choose multiple QBs. We'll draft one and bring in one or two.