Rex has a custom Bills truck

YoloinOhio

For people who will inevitably say this is stupid and doesn't win games...

This is who he is. He had a jets vehicle too, just like he had a jets tattoo. He goes all in. I'm sure it's not the only way he gives 100% to his team.

You mean to tell me people actually say stuff like that here ? I guess I never noticed. Lol !! Long time Rex Fan here. Elated that he is ours now too !!

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just another in the long line of PR moves, note to the Bills faithful, PR does not put wins on the board, but you knew that before

this post

P.S. just another reason not to buy a FORD, you know the motto, Ford= fix and repair daily, and that is a perfect description of new Bills coaching staff

I always thought it was- FORD = F$*%ed Over Rebuilt Dodge

angry, not such thing, win total is a slam dunk, and a easy bet to make, eight is a stretch and line will go up with PR moves, money, money money on under, as for not caring about my posts why do you always answer them

actor formally known as Jethro Bodine

Jethro Bodine was not an actor. He was a character portrayed by Max Baer Jr.

If you're gonna troll, try to be intelligent about it. If that's beyond your reach, there are other sandboxes to play in.

GO BILLS!!!

Pretty sweet. It just looks weird to me with the Buffalo going towards the back.

Yeah. Not CHARGING. But still, he representin'

I always thought it was- FORD = F$*%ed Over Rebuilt Dodge

Nope.

FORD = Fix Or Repair Daily

FORD = Found On Road Dead

This goes back at least 25 years.

The thing I love is most celebrities, would want something nice, but not something that gives them away. Rex loves the attention.

Not only that, but its Accountability, in a way.

After a bad loss, and you see that truck in the parking lot at Tops, you know he's not trying to hide from the fans. Ready to take his medicine.

Edited by maddenboy

For people who will inevitably say this is stupid and doesn't win games...

This is who he is. He had a jets vehicle too, just like he had a jets tattoo. He goes all in. I'm sure it's not the only way he gives 100% to his team.

This is stupid and won't win games.

But nobody can question Rex's commitment to his current employer, for sure!

He definitely goes all in. But if that "all in" effort doesn't translate to success on the field, who cares?

Ask the Jests about that.

We gotta see who we get for a QB and how things play out. If Rex leads us to the playoffs this year, he will be like a king around WNY.

I would love to see the bill of sale, odds are he didn't pay dime one, just more PR for kool-aid drinkers, just can't wait to see how many go out and buy a new Ford Truck, as for me I won't take one for free now

You sound like you're a ton of fun at parties. I'd put money down you walk around with a permanent bitter beer face.

bitterbeerface-300x300.jpg