Led Zepp...nice job kids!!

BringBackFergy

I took one look at the OP and said "Kasmir" before I even clicked play. Must be a drummer thing. BTW good job kids but Kasmir is a snoozer of a song. Sorry guys.

I saw this Led Zeppelin Tribute band about a year ago. Very talented. Sounded just like them. Their setlist is what sucked. It wasn't the songs they picked per se. They had a good mix of hits/b-sides fast/slow songs. But they started out with all the upbeat hits. Rock and Roll, Black Dog, Heartbreaker etc. Then played like 30 mins of slow b-sides nobody knew, which I love a good Zeppelin blues song, but c'mon. Then ended with Stairway and Kashmir.

Best cover I've ever seen done by kids. The drummer absolutely kills the mini-solo at 4:35.

i love this. Covering tool is blaspheme, but these kids nail it. And that singer is incredible. I dig the xylophone zepp too. Very talented bunch of kids

I took one look at the OP and said "Kasmir" before I even clicked play. Must be a drummer thing. BTW good job kids but Kashmir is a snoozer of a song. Sorry guys.

I think this is the part of the thread when some loser chimes in to say that they expected/intended Kashmir to have the commercial appeal that Stairway ultimately received, and that they were actually shocked when Stairway became as popular as it did when Kashmir...well, didn't.

I think this is the part of the thread when some loser chimes in to say that they expected/intended Kashmir to have the commercial appeal that Stairway ultimately received, and that they were actually shocked when Stairway became as popular as it did when Kashmir...well, didn't.

Kashmir is actually a great concept, just no reason for it to be 8 minutes long.

Kasmir has a pig face