Russell Wilson and the Seahawks negotiations (update:signed)

YoloinOhio

• Replies 676
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Exactly. We'll just get ChevyVanMiller to start a GoFundMe campaign and we'll pay his whole 25 mil!

Paying $25 million for a player who, of his own volition mind you, has absolutely no dick game is just pure f@#$ing insanity. You and bandit are straight up thirsty.

Edited by Jauronimo

He's already dicked and dicked a lot and dicked someone else's girl he's just non-dickatory with this one for some ungodly reason.

A) I'm a little weirded out by how much you know about his sexual history. B) That is exactly the response I would expect the from the thirstiest, sub A-1 dick game apologist on this board.

A) I'm a little weirded out by how much you know about his sexual history. B) That is exactly the response I would expect the from the thirstiest, sub A-1 dick game apologist on this board.

Well it's common knowledge that he was married for a couple years and that Golden Tate was dicking his wife and that's why they got rid of him. Then there was a story of Russell The Love Muscle dicking someone else on the team's girlfriend, and possibly Lion's TE Joseph Fauria's gf who then recanted after accusing RTLM of it. Usually where there is dick smoking there is dick fire.

Rotoworld, as it often does, just cuts to the chase and nails it.

If there was a window for the Seahawks to get any sort of a discount on their franchise player, it has slammed shut. Wilson wants to be the league's highest-paid player, and the Seahawks lack a sensible argument for why he shouldn't be. Wilson is not the league's best quarterback, but mega deals are the reality for any elite signal caller whose time it is to get paid. This is a staring contest Seattle will eventually lose.

Haha.... there you go again ignoring any argument even when supported by some evidence because you have already written your conclusion in stone. We get it. Wilson was one of your much loved long shots and he was the one you have been overwhelmingly right about. The kid is a fantastic player. The reason you are so invested in needing to prove him the best player worth the biggest pay day is that your other long shots are Brad Smith and co.....

And to WEO - I think this is the crux of our disagreement then. I have never advocated the Seahawks losing Wilson either but I think $25million is too steep. And I totally disagree on your assessment of the play-off scenario.

I think we would be in the play-offs in your switch out Mario or Marcel for Wilson scenario (just to be clear he is going to get paid at such a level that you probably need to lose one of your very best players and another very good starter but I will play the game) but I don't think we would make the Superbowl.

Rivers on this team keeping our defense intact? I make us Superbowl champions.

Again. -Limp-wristed.

For the record Bill, I don't bame you for not knowing what the *&!#% you're talking about... After all, you're new to this sport and your best friend J-mo is a Barbie-collector. (More likely Ken, but that’s another story) Anyway, the fact is that SOMEONE, likely a quarterback, will become the highest paid player in the league... You and J-mo together make the weakest argument possible as to why it shouldn't be Russell Wilson.

He doesn't have to be the best QB in the NFL by stats... His team just has to believe he is the most crucial, irreplaceable, part of their well-oiled championsip machine.... In fairness, there must be evidence of the latter, and there's PLENTY, in the form of three consecutive deep playoff runs, two NFC Champioships, and one superbowl ring.... Your need for further substantiation, AND Listening to you heap praises on the interception machine that is Phillip Rivers only crystalizes your primitive understanding of the game, and how it’s played.

Well it's common knowledge that he was married for a couple years and that Golden Tate was dicking his wife and that's why they got rid of him. Then there was a story of Russell The Love Muscle dicking someone else on the team's girlfriend, and possibly Lion's TE Joseph Fauria's gf who then recanted after accusing RTLM of it. Usually where there is dick smoking there is dick fire.

Paying $25 million for a player who, of his own volition mind you, has absolutely no dick game is just pure f@#$ing insanity. You and bandit are straight up thirsty.

Jauronimo's favorite topic... Got him in better mood already. :rolleyes:

Rotoworld, as it often does, just cuts to the chase and nails it.

yea, but if they keep staring all season, it helps them in the total career compensation if hes demanding more or less the same deal this year or next. one less season of 25m in his career would be a win for their cap.

example, if hes a 5 year 125m player when he signs, and they force him to wait on the deal they have him for 6 years at 126m, which at an average of 21m is reasonable.

if wilson wants to negotiate down to a 6 year 125m deal now, so be it (heck, youd even have an argument that hed be incentivized to take a little less to avoid risk) but i wouldnt expect him to get 25m per this offseason. (can sub in whatever the actual reach for the moon number is- just used 25m for easy napkin math, instead of $23.875m)

Edited by NoSaint

It really is like talking to a 9 year old.

Accuse someone who disagrees with you of being gay. How adult and somewhat homophobic. You can't engage in any form of intelligent debate #34.

Its some of the weakest trash talk on TBD.

Barbie collector, no make that Ken doll collector!!! Burn! 3rd grade me would've been absolutely mildly agitated. And then the coup de grace...you're gay!! This was a verbal Little Bighorn. Total massacre. If I wasn't already so full of doll collecting, homosexual shame I would've stopped showing my face around here months ago.

Its some of the weakest trash talk on TBD.

Barbie collector, no make that Ken doll collector!!! Burn! 3rd grade me would've been absolutely mildly agitated. And then the coup de grace...you're gay!! This was a verbal Little Bighorn. Total massacre. If I wasn't already so full of doll collecting, homosexual shame I would've stopped showing my face around here months ago.

I think you mean "stopped showing Dick's face".

I did mean to say that. Dicks are my favorite subject. I've got dicks on my mind.

You did... They are... And I'm certain you do. :lol:

It really is like talking to a 9 year old.

More like a FIVE year old who thinks Russel Wilson isn't elite no matter how many championships he wins, but Phil Rivers IS elite no matter how many passes he throws to the opposing team.

To his credit, Phil does resemble Peyton Manning, and Aaron Rodgers more than wilson does. :lol:

Wilson's agent is highly negligent if he lets Wilson play for 1.5 million this season. The different between 1.5 million and 20 x 4 seasons is so much larger than the difference between 20 million and 25 million for 4 seasons.

A smart deal for all involved would be for for a 5 year deal paying Wilson 20 million a year for 5 years, with 60 million guaranteed, and giving Wilson and giving Wilson the option to walk after 1 year, unless the team agrees to make him the highest paid QB over the next four seasons based on all contracts in place for the 2015 season. If Wilson has a down year, then the deal is fair for both, and if the Wilson has another excellent season then Seahawks have a choice to pay up, or let him walk.

In either case Wilson is set for life. Even if he deserves to be the highest paid player right now, his agent is just stupid to ignore the financial importance of the 1.5 million steal/deal the Seahawks have for 1 season.

Wilson's agent is highly negligent if he lets Wilson play for 1.5 million this season. The different between 1.5 million and 20 x 4 seasons is so much larger than the difference between 20 million and 25 million for 4 seasons.

A smart deal for all involved would be for for a 5 year deal paying Wilson 20 million a year for 5 years, with 60 million guaranteed, and giving Wilson and giving Wilson the option to walk after 1 year, unless the team agrees to make him the highest paid QB over the next four seasons based on all contracts in place for the 2015 season. If Wilson has a down year, then the deal is fair for both, and if the Wilson has another excellent season then Seahawks have a choice to pay up, or let him walk.

In either case Wilson is set for life. Even if he deserves to be the highest paid player right now, his agent is just stupid to ignore the financial importance of the 1.5 million steal/deal the Seahawks have for 1 season.

One might assume that the agent negotiating 100 million dollar deals is aware of the concepts of risk and total compensation

Who'd know more about "Dick" than your avatar. Lol

I think the Seahawks view Rusell Wilson as the ultimate "game manager", feels that he shouldn't get paid "elite" money and probably think they can find another QB that can do his job.

You mean like Brandon Spikes agent? My point is that they will strike a deal. Because it would be insane not too.

Who'd know more about "Dick" than your avatar. Lol

I think the Seahawks view Rusell Wilson as the ultimate "game manager", feels that he shouldn't get paid "elite" money and probably think they can find another QB that can do his job.

The Seahawks would be wrong with that evaluation. Put EJ Manuel at the helm in Seattle, and the fans can hope for 10-6 and a wildcard birth just like the Bills fans have too.