Scott Walker Hit Job

Dante

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh ya, sure it is....

And why the face slap?

Then why did the jury they ended up with have three PhD's, one guy with two Masters degrees and three with one Masters degree and only one with just a high school education? And the ones which said they had issues with the police are gone.

And to your question......... :doh::wallbash:

Then why did the jury they ended up with have three PhD's, one guy with two Masters degrees and three with one Masters degree and only one with just a high school education? And the ones which said they had issues with the police are gone.

They were available during working hours?

How do I know you are just making up crap as you go along? Seems to be the case

And to my question, you have nothing? Lol, yes, you have nothing.

Anyway, this is funny and pathetic about Walker, the first part where he makes up a teacher of the year and because of his budget cuts she lost her job....

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/02/14/opinion/gail-collins-scott-walker-needs-an-eraser.html?hp&action=click&pgtype=Homepage&module=c-column-top-span-region&region=c-column-top-span-region&WT.nav=c-column-top-span-region&_r=0

WHY DO DEMOCRATS FEAR SCOTT WALKER? BECAUSE HE HAS THE POWER TO REACH BACKWARD THROUGH TIME! NO, REALLY:

New York Times’ Gail Collins Blames Scott Walker For Teacher Layoffs That Occurred The Year Before He Took Office.

The truth is that Walker’s reforms actually saved teachers’ jobs.

Well, there’s that small detail.....................lol

How do I know you are just making up crap as you go along? Seems to be the case

And to my question, you have nothing? Lol, yes, you have nothing.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/02/14/opinion/gail-collins-scott-walker-needs-an-eraser.html?hp&action=click&pgtype=Homepage&module=c-column-top-span-region&region=c-column-top-span-region&WT.nav=c-column-top-span-region&_r=0

Yeah I'm lying because I have something to gain by doing that.

And I have nothing?? Anyone who argues with 4mer deserves a face palm, wall bash and an eye roll. Unless you're just a dumbass and we'll feel sorry for you.

Scott Walker may look dumb in some photos but he's more articulate explaining his positions than Bush 2 ever was, handled himself pretty well in interviews I've seen abet none of them were at all adversarial- also he seems to be a favorite of the Koch brother lead right-wing money contingent - so if I was advising the vast left-wing media apparatus I'd tell them to attack early and often, dig deep, get dirty, and spin it in the least favorably light - for starters I'd have that Koch prank call on a continual loop.

Scott Walker may look dumb in some photos but he's more articulate explaining his positions than Bush 2 ever was, handled himself pretty well in interviews I've seen abet none of them were at all adversarial- also he seems to be a favorite of the Koch brother lead right-wing money contingent - so if I was advising the vast left-wing media apparatus I'd tell them to attack early and often, dig deep, get dirty, and spin it in the least favorably light - for starters I'd have that Koch prank call on a continual loop.

So what you're saying is Walker is an experience executive with a track record of public service. He is able to present his case before the Hot Pocket goes Ding©! So fling the poo, no matter how nutty, and see how much sticks

Teachers get a pretty bum rap and I assume it's mainly because of the peach of a benefits package they receive. To see that Walker did this:

With “collective bargaining rights” limited to wages, Koczela was able to change the teachers’ benefits package to fill the budget gap. Requiring teachers to contribute 5.8 percent of their salary toward pensions saved $600,000. Changes to their health care plan​—​such as a $10 office visit co-pay (up from nothing)​—​saved $200,000. Upping the workload from five classes, a study hall, and two prep periods to six classes and two prep periods saved another $200,000. The budget was balanced.

... is a step in the right direction.

Teachers get a pretty bum rap and I assume it's mainly because of the peach of a benefits package they receive. To see that Walker did this:

With “collective bargaining rights” limited to wages, Koczela was able to change the teachers’ benefits package to fill the budget gap. Requiring teachers to contribute 5.8 percent of their salary toward pensions saved $600,000. Changes to their health care plan​—​such as a $10 office visit co-pay (up from nothing)​—​saved $200,000. Upping the workload from five classes, a study hall, and two prep periods to six classes and two prep periods saved another $200,000. The budget was balanced.

... is a step in the right direction.

I don't doubt that you are correct, but you should provide a link. I assume this is for one school district?