Scott Walker Hit Job

Dante

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That the GOP has threatened time and again to shut down the government? That fact :doh:

The federal government has been shut down several times and we somehow, by some miracle we are still alive. 18 times from 1976 to 1995. Curiously, within that time period, we experienced the biggest economic boon in US history. Coincidence?

http://firstread.nbcnews.com/_news/2011/04/08/6432513-this-would-be-18th-government-shutdown-in-us-history

Edited by Dante

The federal government has been shut down several times and we somehow, by some miracle we are still alive. 18 times from 1976 to 1995. Curiously, within that time period, we experienced the biggest economic boon in US history. Coincidence?

http://firstread.nbcnews.com/_news/2011/04/08/6432513-this-would-be-18th-government-shutdown-in-us-history

Shutting down the government made the economy grow? :lol:

Shutting down the government made the economy grow? :lol:

The act of shutting it down probably didn't, unless it was for a long time. What the shutdowns do indicate is a much more fiscal responsibility and we must have also had a opposition party back then to keep the prez of the day in check. What a novel concept!

What's true? The fact you speak in gibberish?

What's true is that when he can't answer something, he just says anything. You see, winning an argument isn't about making your point, it's about not running out of things to say.

So your argument is that since the government was shutdown for a total of 3 months in a 19 year span which accounts for barely over 1% of this entire period, that the shutting down of certain branches of the government (even though most stayed funded) somehow played a role in what you perceive to be the "biggest economic boon in US history"?

That's your argument? :lol::doh:

So your argument is that since the government was shutdown for a total of 3 months in a 19 year span which accounts for barely over 1% of this entire period, that the shutting down of certain branches of the government (even though most stayed funded) somehow played a role in what you perceive to be the "biggest economic boon in US history"?

That's your argument? :lol::doh:

Just kind of putting 2 and 2 together. As I answered gator is was a indication of a more fiscally responsible time that there just may have been resistance in congress to out of control spending. So feel free to post your childish emoticons and you enjoy the several trillion dollar deficit that Bush and Obama have shackled everyone with.

Just kind of putting 2 and 2 together. As I answered gator is was a indication of a more fiscally responsible time that there just may have been resistance in congress to out of control spending. So feel free to post your childish emoticons and you enjoy the several trillion dollar deficit that Bush and Obama have shackled everyone with.

It's not two and two. It's moronic.

It's not two and two. It's moronic.

And your a friggen genius for getting on this board last election backing that loser Romney. Who is it this time around? Let me guess. Jeb? Anyone to castrate the conservatives and keep Republican party in rhino control right? If I didn't know better I would say your some sort of plant. But I guess thats just me thinking out loud.

Edited by Dante

And your a friggen genius for getting on this board last election backing that loser Romney. Who is it this time around? Let me guess. Jeb? Anyone to castrate the conservatives and keep Republican party in rhino control right? If I didn't know better I would say your some sort of plant. But I guess thats just me thinking out loud.

Wow, time for the meds? :unsure:

Who did you vote for? And I already stated the candidates that intrigue me the most this cycle, which would be Jeb, Walker and Rubio. I'm going to give them all an equal shot at my vote.

And you just called me a "plant"? Not only do you make moronic comments, but you're also a wee bit delusional. So in your eyes, as long as you aren't an outright rightwinger, you are a "rhino". That is shallow to say the least.

Edited by Magox

Who did you vote for? And I already stated the candidates that intrigue me the most this cycle, which would be Jeb, Walker and Rubio. I'm going to give them all an equal shot at my vote.

And you just called me a "plant"? Not only do you make moronic comments, but you're also a wee bit delusional. So in your eyes, as long as you aren't an outright rightwinger, you are a "rhino". That is shallow to say the least.

Define "right winger" to me. I would describe my political stance as a Constitutional conservative believing in private property rights. State rights and individual liberty. This is kind of a broad description but still more detailed than "rightwinger". If this makes me a right wing radical kook then thats what I am I suppose. I did play right wing in hockey though.

Wow, time for the meds? :unsure:

Meds would be nice dealing with you guys. None for me. How about you? :(

Define "right winger" to me. I would describe my political stance as a Constitutional conservative believing in private property rights. State rights and individual liberty. This is kind of a broad description but still more detailed than "rightwinger". If this makes me a right wing radical kook then thats what I am I suppose. I did play right wing in hockey though.

Meds would be nice dealing with you guys. None for me. How about you? :(

So, who did you vote for?