Scott Walker Hit Job

Dante

Didn't take the Washington Post long to get at Walker. They must be afraid. I wish the would have been as diligent when it came Obama's education. I wonder what they would have found if they put their mind to it.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/as-scott-walker-mulls-white-house-bid-questions-linger-over-college-exit/2015/02/11/8e17ea44-b13e-11e4-886b-c22184f27c35_story.html

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, the Angry Left is already out in force against Gov Walker. I've seen several articles post on the usual nutbag sites.

Clearly they don't want to see him gain momentum.

The more unhinged they become the better. He must be good. :thumbsup:

Edited by Dante

Oh, the Angry Left is already out in force against Gov Walker. I've seen several articles post on the usual nutbag sites.

Clearly they don't want to see him gain momentum.

They probably feel that they have to do something, since Walker's poll numbers go up every time he speaks, as opposed to Hillary, whose poll numbers always go down when she speaks.

Didn't take the Washington Post long to get at Walker. They must be afraid. I wish the would have been as diligent when it came Obama's education. I wonder what they would have found if they put their mind to it.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/as-scott-walker-mulls-white-house-bid-questions-linger-over-college-exit/2015/02/11/8e17ea44-b13e-11e4-886b-c22184f27c35_story.html

Probably because Obama actually like, you know, ummm,,,Graduated!

Perfect GOP contender though, probably figure a degree would make him look bad

Unelectable.

So was W Bush but Conservative voters found a way to curse The USA anyway

Yup, so unelectable he was elected twice. :wacko:

A benefactor of some Columbia quota system I imagine. That's why we don't know how he did. Makes no never mind anyway. I don't think George Washington even went to college so we know that certainly isn't a pre requisite for a good prez

A benefactor of some Columbia quota system I imagine. That's why we don't know how he did. Makes no never mind anyway. I don't think George Washington even went to college so we know that certainly isn't a pre requisite for a good prez

Harvard law review? Scott Walker couldn't touch that, WAY out of that punks league

Harvard law review? Scott Walker couldn't touch that, WAY out of that punks league

Great. Just what we need. Like we don't have enough lawyers in politics. Maybe that's why everything is so f'd up? Government totally run by people who are paid to spin, distort, lie, push paper and generally f people over. No knowledge of production or entrepreneurship. Funny.

Disclaimer

My apologies to anyone on the board in the legal profession. I'm obviously painting with a broad brush and I'm sure if any of you are in law I'm sure your one of the good ones.

Edited by Dante

The reason we don't have access to his transcripts, I speculate, is that he pulled an Elizabeth Warren, and received scholarship and advancment by applying as a foreign born enrollee.

I don't believe that he is foreign born, but I do believe that he put himself out that way while in college to gain favorable status. Once he ran for President, and birthers began making waves, there was no way he could release his transcripts without ruining his chances at the Oval Office.

Yes. Please post links to the writings he did there. Let's read the wisdom of his editorial prowess.

My brother-in-law was the editor of Albany Law Review. Obama couldn't hold his pencil - though I'm certain he would like to try.

One would think that with Obama's high level of education from a prestigious university that he would at least have been able to accomplish something. Scott Walker didn't even finish his undergraduate degree, yet has accomplished way more than Obama could ever dream of doing. Who's out of whose league?

The reason we don't have access to his transcripts, I speculate, is that he pulled an Elizabeth Warren, and received scholarship and advancment by applying as a foreign born enrollee.

I don't believe that he is foreign born, but I do believe that he put himself out that way while in college to gain favorable status. Once he ran for President, and birthers began making waves, there was no way he could release his transcripts without ruining his chances at the Oval Office.

Yep. It took me a while to figure it out, but ultimately it made sense that every door Obama had opened to him academically was because he put down Kenya as his place of birth. Which is why we have a birth certificate but no transcripts.

Think about it for a minute...what's the difference between a person who didn't finish college and a person who refuses to release their college transcripts? Very little.

Yup, so unelectable he was elected twice. :wacko:

Actually Scott Walker was elected three times. It included the second time when he absolutely destroyed the unions and won a recall by a larger margin than his first election. That's why the WAPO is starting now. The unions want Walker dead.

Edited by LABillzFan

Actually Scott Walker was elected three times. It included the second time when he absolutely destroyed the unions and won a recall by a larger margin than his first election. That's why the WAPO is starting now. The unions want Walker dead.

That was in reply to gator bringing up Bush (again?!?!) being unelectable.

Thanks that's good to know.