Scott Walker Hit Job

Dante

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WHY DO DEMOCRATS FEAR SCOTT WALKER? BECAUSE HE HAS THE POWER TO REACH BACKWARD THROUGH TIME! NO, REALLY:

New York Times’ Gail Collins Blames Scott Walker For Teacher Layoffs That Occurred The Year Before He Took Office.

The truth is that Walker’s reforms actually saved teachers’ jobs.

Well, there’s that small detail.....................lol

And yet, as of this morning, the Times hasn’t run any sort of correction.

They are obviously worried.

Teachers get a pretty bum rap and I assume it's mainly because of the peach of a benefits package they receive. To see that Walker did this:

With “collective bargaining rights” limited to wages, Koczela was able to change the teachers’ benefits package to fill the budget gap. Requiring teachers to contribute 5.8 percent of their salary toward pensions saved $600,000. Changes to their health care plan​—​such as a $10 office visit co-pay (up from nothing)​—​saved $200,000. Upping the workload from five classes, a study hall, and two prep periods to six classes and two prep periods saved another $200,000. The budget was balanced.

... is a step in the right direction.

One of the first and best things he did was make unions dues OPTIONAL, not mandatory. It put about $1200 a year in the pockets of many, and began the end for most Wisconsin unions.

It will be really fun when Jeb, Perry and the rest of the clown brigade jump on this guy. Long way to go to the coronation of a right wing contender...

While the left only has to pull the mothballs out of 67-year-old Hillary's ass and get her ready for another run.

C'mon, Hillary. Give us one of those cackling screeches everyone loves to hear while wearing your Mr. Peabody glasses. Give us that Howard Dean "Yeahawww!!" and tell everyone how the only thing you've accomplished is to support your husband's rampant infidelity with young, naive interns!

Run, Hillary, run! I mean, if you can. If not, just try to walk a bit. :lol:

Speakimg of clown brigade who is your favorite current dem contender and why?

Sure! Looks like it's going to be Hillary, can't see anyone yet that can beat her. I'll vote Dem.

Reasons:

1) Foreign Policy. I don't believe the Dems will get us another war with troops on the ground as easily

2) The Dems won't try and kill health care insurance for the ten million plus people that have signed up for Obamacare nor will they try to privatize social security

3) the Dem candidate won't be beholden to the religious right

And you, which Candidate do you like and why?

Sure! Looks like it's going to be Hillary, can't see anyone yet that can beat her. I'll vote Dem.

Reasons:

1) Foreign Policy. I don't believe the Dems will get us another war with troops on the ground as easily

2) The Dems won't try and kill health care insurance for the ten million plus people that have signed up for Obamacare nor will they try to privatize social security

3) the Dem candidate won't be beholden to the religious right

And you, which Candidate do you like and why?

Haven't even thought about it.

Haven't even thought about it.

Of course not, why would a guy that visits a political site continuously think about...politics! Just waiting to jump on the band wagon, eh?

And there's your difference.

When the time comes, you'll give it thought and he'll just do what he's told like a good little nutsucker.

Nutsucker? How very Christian of you!! What would Jesus say??

So you know my motivation for coming here?

And I'm a bandwagoner?

You're clueless.

No, the clueless person is the one that asks gotcha question after gotcha question yet is too cowardly to answer any questions himself. Know who I mean? Maybe you can answer that one, but I doubt it

No, the clueless person is the one that asks gotcha question after gotcha question yet is too cowardly to answer any questions himself. Know who I mean? Maybe you can answer that one, but I doubt it

Ohhhh I'm sorry. Did I upset you? Golly gee whiz I won't ask you any more questions but will answer any that you ask of me. Go ahead.

If the best the media can do is go off on the fact that Walker didn't finish college, then (1) he's a pretty clean candidate and (2) they are scared to death of him. Just pathetic though.

But, they've got to do it because they're stuck trying to help Hillary-whore get elected.

Last time I checked Bill Gates and Steve Jobs never finished college either.

If the best the media can do is go off on the fact that Walker didn't finish college, then (1) he's a pretty clean candidate and (2) they are scared to death of him. Just pathetic though.

But, they've got to do it because they're stuck trying to help Hillary-whore get elected.

So what you are saying is Scott Walker is a quitter who quit on education, which may be why he punted on evolution (not educated enough to give an opinion)- also It's out on the internet that he fathered an out of wedlock child (maybe because he knows nothing of biology) and that he pushed the babies mother to have an abortion (what a hypocrite) - we know he's a boot-lick and toady for the Koch brothers - Scott Walker an ambitious sociopath that needs to be taken down sooner than later.

So what you are saying is Scott Walker is a quitter who quit on education, which may be why he punted on evolution (not educated enough to give an opinion)- also It's out on the internet that he fathered an out of wedlock child (maybe because he knows nothing of biology) and that he pushed the babies mother to have an abortion (what a hypocrite) - we know he's a boot-lick and toady for the Koch brothers - Scott Walker an ambitious sociopath that needs to be taken down sooner than later.

Too bad he's not a woman so you could call her a whore and bring up some old boyfriend she dated once who said she wouldn't swallow.

Absolutely embarrassing. I mean gatorman-level embarrassing.

Too bad he's not a woman so you could call her a whore and bring up some old boyfriend she dated once who said she wouldn't swallow.

Absolutely embarrassing. I mean gatorman-level embarrassing.

you mean GaryPinC embarrassing- STFU

He got a girl pregnant in college nearly 30 years ago?? Say it ain't so. :o

How embarrassing for you.

and now its quoted, so that you cannot even delete it.

it reads like (poor) satire, but sadly, you actually seem to believe this mangled pile of half-baked, misrepresentative BS.

so much the sadder for you.