Anyone Else Missing Stevie?

Uffalo Ills

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a bit?

I hated his butterfingers and his loud mouth, but man, he had moves...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5zFbLzEdzM

He could teach Sammy a thing or two about getting open, in my opinion.

PS: Does anyone know when his contract with the 49ers ends? I would really be open to taking him back. Its not like we need him or anything, but, I'm just reminiscing

No, no, no!

Just a bit?

I hated his butterfingers and his loud mouth, but man, he had moves...

He could teach Sammy a thing or two about getting open, in my opinion.

PS: Does anyone know when his contract with the 49ers ends? I would really be open to taking him back. Its not like we need him or anything, but, I'm just reminiscing

Nope

People are ridiculous, he would be a perfectly fine 2nd or 3rd receiver.

Last year it almost made sense to let him go when we had Williams. Many people second guessed that because they weren't sure about Williams, and besides him our veteran WR was a 2nd year guy, and it turns out they were right. I am willing to bet if we had SJ this past season (or Williams) playing, we win an extra game or 2 and we are in the playoffs.

Now we are looking for a 3rd WR again and people turn their nose up at SJ. People really turn on players quickly.

Edited by What a Tuel

I'm thinking people who don't like Stevie believe:

1. Only Bills players drop passes.

2. Football players should be seen and not heard.

I wish he could go to a team with a decent QB. He had three really solid years with Ryan f'n Fitzpatrick throwing wounded ducks every week.

He and Fitzpatrick clicked. Stevie has a hard time with conventional routes. His routes get him open, but it's tough for a QB to know where he is going to be. A QB like Manning or Brady would not click with him.