Measles Epidemic?

Let me say. If I missed an earlier point about the Crazy Lefties I apologize.

if he's blaming Obama and "open" borders then YES it's racist.

Like I posted earlier ... This will end up in the PPP where it can die a happy death

Dude, it is not racist to point out that the friggin Canadians brought the measles in here. If some American moron didn't immunize their kid they SHARE the blame, but have you ever seen a map or a globe? Why are there lines on there? They're called borders. It is not because Obama is black so don't call me racist. There are plenty of white morons just like him that want open borders......he just happens to be in charge and stomped his feet about letting all these kids in from Canada.....and Mexico too.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we can agree to disagree

Glenn Beck on Tuesday came to Dr. Paul’s defense, saying that while he too supports vaccines, he does not support government-mandated injections.

I apologize..

The Republican Elected officials that I saw and heard say don't do it. Yet they have all of their children immunized. Why?

The Republican loudmouths are Glenn Beck et el

Why would I?

Because all of these NWO conspiracy theories are rooted in anti-Semitism, whether you know it or not.

For those who want to know who the global elite are go here;

http://www.ccel.org/aff/luxverbi

I prefer this one:

http://www.amazon.com/Protocols-learned-elders-Zion-Sergiei/dp/1578987407

Dude, it is not racist to point out that the friggin Canadians brought the measles in here. If some American moron didn't immunize their kid they SHARE the blame, but have you ever seen a map or a globe? Why are there lines on there? They're called borders. It is not because Obama is black so don't call me racist. There are plenty of white morons just like him that want open borders......he just happens to be in charge and stomped his feet about letting all these kids in from Canada.....and Mexico too.

Why not say abroad and not just Open Boarders?

Most young children are vaccinated against measles. But outbreaks still occur in the United States, usually when travelers pick up the virus abroad and then spread it among unvaccinated people here.

If Americans got shots for their kids only the foreigners would get sick.

Because all of these NWO conspiracy theories are rooted in anti-Semitism, whether you know it or not.

I prefer this one:

http://www.amazon.com/Protocols-learned-elders-Zion-Sergiei/dp/1578987407

that is not true, unfortunately antisemitism will and is rising again and Jews and Christians will be tortured and killed again.

Protocols was not written by Jews but blamed on them to foment the Russian Revolution and then Nazism.

edit: I read it and had a copy but lent it to someone but never got it back (probably a spy :D )

Edited by Buffalo Barbarian

If Americans got shots for their kids only the foreigners would get sick.

If the vaccines were 100% effective you would be correct. But it's not so you're not.

And just to clarify, borders have nothing whatsoever to do with race and you are being a disingenuous punk for implying that is what I meant. Thinking that borders are important does not mean I think other races are somehow less than ours? What race is American anyway? If they are coming from a land that has lower vaccination standards, it poses a risk to simply allow them to come waltzing in. There are other risks too and they have been recognized since the beginning of our nation. That is why we have immigration laws and things like passports to begin with. And it has zero to do with race so keep your moronic insinuation and vilification to yourself.

Mercury does not cause autism. It causes mercury poisoning, which is not the same thing. :wallbash:

"Autism is a syndrome characterized by impairments in social relatedness and communication, repetitive behaviors, abnormal movements, and sensory dysfunction. Recent epidemiological studies suggest that autism may affect 1 in 150 US children. Exposure to mercury can cause immune, sensory, neurological, motor, and behavioral dysfunctions similar to traits defining or associated with autism, and the similarities extend to neuroanatomy, neurotransmitters, and biochemistry. Thimerosal, a preservative added to many vaccines, has become a major source of mercury in children who, within their first two years, may have received a quantity of mercury that exceeds safety guidelines"

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11339848

that is not true, unfortunately antisemitism will and is rising again and Jews and Christians will be tortured and killed again.

Protocols was not written by Jews but blamed on them to foment the Russian Revolution and then Nazism.

Look, unless all of your ideas simply revolve around furtive fallacies and Christian pre-millennial eschatology, there's anti-Semitism in there somewhere. Freemasons? Illuminati? Reptile people? Bilderbergers? Anything like that in there?

But maybe there isn't in your case. If so that's fine, but vaccines aren't the mark of the Beast. Just so's ya knows.

"Autism is a syndrome characterized by impairments in social relatedness and communication, repetitive behaviors, abnormal movements, and sensory dysfunction. Recent epidemiological studies suggest that autism may affect 1 in 150 US children. Exposure to mercury can cause immune, sensory, neurological, motor, and behavioral dysfunctions similar to traits defining or associated with autism, and the similarities extend to neuroanatomy, neurotransmitters, and biochemistry. Thimerosal, a preservative added to many vaccines, has become a major source of mercury in children who, within their first two years, may have received a quantity of mercury that exceeds safety guidelines"

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11339848

"Similar to" is not "causes." Even if mercury poisoning were similar to autism, which it isn't - last I checked, mild mercury poisoning doesn't cause impaired social interaction or nonverbal communications.

And Thimerosal is not a "source" of mercury.

Edited by DC Tom

If the vaccines were 100% effective you would be correct. But it's not so you're not.

And just to clarify, borders have nothing whatsoever to do with race and you are being a disingenuous punk for implying that is what I meant. Thinking that borders are important does not mean I think other races are somehow less than ours? What race is American anyway? If they are coming from a land that has lower vaccination standards, it poses a risk to simply allow them to come waltzing in. There are other risks too and they have been recognized since the beginning of our nation. That is why we have immigration laws and things like passports to begin with. And it has zero to do with race so keep your moronic insinuation and vilification to yourself.

Neither are condoms but people use them.

Neither is the pill but women use them.

An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.

BTW When it is referenced to secure the borders .... the majority of people think / refer to Mexico not Canada,

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

if you and your child are immunized how is a unvaccinated person going to affect you?

This posed question is the new badge of proud ignorance on the Interwebs. I see it everywhere this topic is mentioned.

Well done BB, I'd expect nothing less from you.