Measles Epidemic?

Medical reporting has brought to light the glaring ineffectiveness of the measles vaccines in fulfilling their widely claimed promise of preventing outbreaks in highly vaccine compliant populations. In fact, measles outbreaks have occurred in populations that have been vaccinated on the average of 77%- 99%, not the so-called anti-vaxers.

AIM Integrative Medicine
Michael W. Elice M.D.
80 Crossways Park Drive
Woodbury, New York 11797
(516) 802-5028

http://www.aimintegrativemedicine.com/blog

Edited by Buffalo Barbarian
You cannot paste someone else's words into a thread. A sentence or two only. Feel free to try again.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

don't get me started!!

This will surely end up in the PPP.

If a parent doesn't want to get their kids immunized, then I suggest then home school them.

If said un-immunized kids cause some one to fall sick and die.. Criminal charges should be drawn. It is akin to having a STD and not telling the person you have sex with. Premeditated exposure.

the government shouldn't force you. Common sense should.

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

don't get me started!!

This will surely end up in the PPP.

If a parent doesn't want to get their kids immunized, then I suggest then home school them.

If said un-immunized kids cause some one to fall sick and die.. Criminal charges should be drawn. It is akin to having a STD and not telling the person you have sex with. Premeditated exposure.

the government shouldn't force you. Common sense should.

if you and your child are immunized how is a unvaccinated person going to affect you?

You're an idiot.

what is your mechanism of action for this thought process?

Edited by Buffalo Barbarian

probably the same way you can still probably get the flu even with the flu shot...the vaccination makes your immune system better able to fight off the virus, which has up to this point been almost eradicated, now we have more people potentially walking around with the virus and our systems can probably only handle so much...

if you and your child are immunized how is a unvaccinated person going to affect you?

Measles and other diseases from the "civilized world" nearly killed off the Hawaiians.

"The imported epidemics of infections including measles diminished Hawaii's population from approximately 300,000 at Captain Cook's arrival in 1778 to 135,000 in 1820 and 53,900 in 1876. The measles deaths of the king and queen in London in 1824, likely acquired visiting a large children's home, was a harbinger of the devastating impact of measles upon Hawaiians 24 years later with its first arrival to the Sandwich (Hawaiian) Islands."

what do measles have to do with autism?

Oh yeah, that guy who admitted he made up phony research and published it... and the publication was rescinded, and the guy had is license revoked and also had financial interest in the alternate vaccine....

People still believe vaccines = autism? lol

people like this "doctor" are doing nothing but profiting on hysteria and people's fears.... a dangerous "fad"

Edited by May Day 10

The least shocking part of this anti-vaccination rant is that it's started by the guy who thought trading Mario Williams for Skelton straight up was a good deal.

As someone who's both vaccinated and walks around with an artificially suppressed immune system, it affects me a great deal.

You posted a "fear rant" about "fear ranting." The same doctor screaming about faulty research is using anecdotal, "look at the patients I've seen this one time," to support her claims.

I sincerely hope it comes out that this letter was a Jimmy Kimmel prank. That'd be almost poetic.

I read the bull **** you post, note the gross inaccuracy and complete incorrectness of it, marvel at your complete inability to read it with so much as a shred of critical thinking, then laugh at you for taking it seriously and accusing others of being brainwashed.

Please tell me you believe in homeopathy.

I read the bull **** you post, note the gross inaccuracy and complete incorrectness of it, marvel at your complete inability to read it with so much as a shred of critical thinking, then laugh at you for taking it seriously and accusing others of being brainwashed.

Please tell me you believe in homeopathy.

nope

When you all see that dissenters against the government are locked up someday in internment camps, you can remember I told you so.

just keep being sheeple and the globalists will love you.

nope

When you all see that dissenters against the government are locked up someday in internment camps, you can remember I told you so.

That's the best way to keep folks in the dark and make money off of vaccines. Intern them.

nope

"Dissenters," "internment camps," and "sheeple" are all hallmarks of a moron.

News flash: not only do you not have any groundbreaking information or insight into anything beyond what anyone else has, the odds are VERY high that you have significantly less than the rest of us.

nope

And he plays his trump card.

From 3 Mile Island to Chernobyl in 3 posts. How about a little build up? A little foreplay? I was just getting in the mood and you've already finished.

The least shocking part of this anti-vaccination rant is that it's started by the guy who thought trading Mario Williams for Skelton straight up was a good deal.

As someone who's both vaccinated and walks around with an artificially suppressed immune system, it affects me a great deal.

I'm not against vaccination, I'm against the mercury, aluminum and other crap in them. I'm sorry for your condition but I'm not going to poison myself.

nope

:huh::blink:

That's what's at the root of your concern? That vaccinations are some sort of New World Order scheme? I've got a show you should watch, it's on H2...

And he plays his trump card.

From 3 Mile Island to Chernobyl in 3 posts. How about a little build up? A little foreplay? I was just getting in the mood and you've already finished.

Rev 13 [12] And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.

[13] And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,

[14] And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

[15] And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

[16] And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

[17] And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

[18] Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

:huh::blink:

That's what's at the root of your concern? That vaccinations are some sort of New World Order scheme? I've got a show you should watch, it's on H2...

http://www.infowars.com/