Chris Kelsay's hunting trip

YoloinOhio

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hunting is a natural to man as is beer.

I made my choice.

And i have no problem with eating meat killed and butchered as nature intended. Thats what i have friends and friend farmers for.

let em live a happy life and then put them in my belly.

I have always liked Chris Kelsay.

As nature intended with a gun? :D

Hunting is a natural to man as is beer.

I made my choice.

And i have no problem with eating meat killed and butchered as nature intended. Thats what i have friends and friend farmers for.

let em live a happy life and then put them in my belly.

I have always liked Chris Kelsay.

Not sure which of your statements is more ridiculous.

Not sure which of your statements is more ridiculous.

I don't think he's suggesting he wants to put Chris Kelsay in his belly, but beer and meat are quite welcome. I think he's OK with letting someone else provide the beer and meat. He's creating jobs.

bastard shot Billy.

AND THE CURSE ENDS!!!

Canned hunts are not hunting. Ugh. Herd animals can indeed be difficult to hunt, but animals in a high-wall "hunting ranch" are not.

It gives a bad name to hunting overall, which has a myriad of environmental benefits both direct and indirect. I'm too tired to write my whole schpeel right now, but I hunt because I am an environmentalist. I backpack into designated wilderness area and pack my meat out, as is legally required and the reason I hunt. Anyone who thinks real hunting isn't difficult is kidding themselves to the extreme. That said, I'm a westerner, and what hunting does for the land/animals and how it's done is incredibly different from eastern-style hunting, where there's much less big public wilderness.

Agree 100%!!! I whitetail hunt in PA, and recently went on an elk hunt in CO. Hunting CO was insane, the combination if altitude, terrain, and the size of the wilderness really added a level of difficulty that you can't find here!

Unless what you're hunting has a rifle too, and knows how to use it, it isn't a sport.

This idiotic statement always makes me cringe. Unless you have never eaten meat or worn leather, stop with the "the animal should have a gun" crap. Is it more noble to buy your meat after some anonymous factory worker kills your dinner? I'm certainly not in favor of canned hunts, but hunting and eating what you kill should not be viewed as something negative.

Unless what you're hunting has a rifle too, and knows how to use it, it isn't a sport.

Who called it a sport? Did'nt see that post. I hunt to feed my family. Good clean meat, Antibiotic free, Hormone free, and processed by me. Seen beef prices lately? I have 5 to feed.

More natural at least, I suppose.

I'm off to drive my car to the range, as nature intended. ;)

Hunting with a rifle or bow is seriously difficult. Especially western style spot and stalk. I'd rather be shot by a gun if I were an animal, but either way it beats the hell out of being raised as stock in the meat industry.