Really?

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

your ignorance is why I usually stay out of the PPP, but since the Mods have locked this convo in OTW I have not other choice.

And Why are you defending Billy O? I thought the general consensus of you right wingers were that you don't watch him?

Both men bent the truth AKA lied.

fantasies of being a Global Moderator Darin?

Maybe, at that time I knew what happened and LA LA didn't.

So, I would assume that you haven't posted in other threads here at PPP?

So, you think I'm an idiot for calling you out on an obvious lie? How many times must you touch the hot burner before you get it?

no I think you are an idiot because of the bug up your azz and resort to insults when proven wrong

it's clear you attitude to others wouldn't last long in any other thread but this one.

An interesting study...note: I'm not trying to spin this. I'm simply linking to a study.

Investigating the Link Between Gun Possession and Gun Assault

Objectives. We investigated the possible relationship between being shot in an assault and possession of a gun at the time.
Methods. We enrolled 677 case participants that had been shot in an assault and 684 population-based control participants within Philadelphia, PA, from 2003 to 2006. We adjusted odds ratios for confounding variables.
Results. After adjustment, individuals in possession of a gun were 4.46 (P < .05) times more likely to be shot in an assault than those not in possession. Among gun assaults where the victim had at least some chance to resist, this adjusted odds ratio increased to 5.45 (P < .05).
Conclusions. On average, guns did not protect those who possessed them from being shot in an assault. Although successful defensive gun uses occur each year, the probability of success may be low for civilian gun users in urban areas. Such users should reconsider their possession of guns or, at least, understand that regular possession necessitates careful safety countermeasures.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2759797/

no I think you are an idiot because of the bug up your azz and resort to insults when proven wrong

it's clear you attitude to others wouldn't last long in any other thread but this one.

My attitude towards others or my attitude towards you? BTW, when have you of all people ever proven me or anybody else wrong? Why did you lie about the reason you visited PPP?

Edited by 3rdnlng

• 2 weeks later...

Good read on the huge cluster!@#$ that is NBC "News"

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2015/03/nbc-news-brian-williams-deborah-turness.html

Did you ever notice how publications like that are always referencing where people ate? They all met at Del Postos, the Mario Batali restaurant! Later they met for tea at Sarabeths in the Lower East Side!

Just once I'd like to hear how these elitist pricks grabbed a double-double animal style at In-n-Out.

Edited by LABillzFan

Did you ever notice how publications like that are always referencing where people ate? They all met at Del Postos, the Mario Batali restaurant! Later they met for tea at Sarabeths in the Lower East Side!

Just once I'd like to hear how these elitist pricks grabbed a double-double animal style at In-n-Out.

That would just make them elitist pricks with excellent palates.

Will be in La Quinta in a month....can't wait to stop at In-n-Out!

Edited by KD in CT

There are no In-n-Outs in NYC. The cool kids go to Umami Burger - watch for that name drop

Great....I finally go to Shake Shack and it's not cool any more.

I have not been to the Unami out here. I'm told it's good, but it has the reputation of being a place where 'you can be seen,' and I'm past the point where I need to go somewhere simply so I can tell someone I went there.

I have not been to the Unami out here. I'm told it's good, but it has the reputation of being a place where 'you can be seen,' and I'm past the point where I need to go somewhere simply so I can tell someone I went there.

Kind of like a friend of mine who lives in OC and every time he comes up here to visit he has to go to these places he's seen on TV. To him if there's a line it has to be the best. I don't care, I don't wait in live for food. Hell they wait in line for coffee here.