Really?

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You mean like when NBC "news" spliced the George Zimmerman 911 call to make him appear to answer questions in a way he really hadn't?

Gee, I wonder who the managing editor was who signed off on that. <_<

Or when NBC reported that the white guy at the Tea Party rally in Arizona who was carrying a rifle showed how dangerous the redneck Tea Party was? For some reason they never showed that black guy's face.

what's wrong with Allison?

19134bfe5748f617cd8031fc5becc0da.jpg

I'd post the down and dirty scene from Girls but ..... that would be against the rules

So why doesn't anyone from FAUX news get fired for telling lies?

Well first of Williams wasn't fired. Second how do you know they have not and third what lies are you talking about. Not saying there are none I just figured seeing you brought it up you had some lies in mind.

Ohmergosh that was SOOOO funny...like, how you did that whole Faux News thing to make it sound like Fox. At first I was like, "love it," and then was like "amazeballs" and then was totally, like, yeah, so incredibly, like, wow is he innovative and different!

I thought you conservatives didn't like FOX News?

why defend them so aggressively?

Well first of Williams wasn't fired. Second how do you know they have not and third what lies are you talking about. Not saying there are none I just figured seeing you brought it up you had some lies in mind.

What lies? Should I have said Half Truths?

Ohmergosh that was SOOOO funny...like, how you did that whole Faux News thing to make it sound like Fox. At first I was like, "love it," and then was like "amazeballs" and then was totally, like, yeah, so incredibly, like, wow is he innovative and different!

u funny /not

but this is

"So If I'm Understanding This Correctly, ...The Paragons Of Leadership Are A King, A Military Dictator, And A Power-Crazed Wannabe Czar"

http://mediamatters.org/video/2015/02/11/the-daily-show-trashes-fox-news-strange-obsessi/202482

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

I think bits funny how fox news draws the heat from so many people. Why? They're far better then any other source but not perfect.

maybe i a just dumbed down today but you've had like 4 good posts today. This is like so what I'm thinking. Omg too funny!

Jboyst62 likes this comment!

I think bits funny how fox news draws the heat from so many people. Why? They're far better then any other source but not perfect.

Fox news is not better than any other source, let alone far better. They're not news, they're entertainment with a very narrow perspective on the world. They're brilliant at how they produce their entertainment, masking it as news, but they're most assuredly NOT better than any other source of news out there.

Fox news is not better than any other source, let alone far better. They're not news, they're entertainment with a very narrow perspective on the world. They're brilliant at how they produce their entertainment, masking it as news, but they're most assuredly NOT better than any other source of news out there.

They are the only ones that managed to report actual news during the Ferguson "riots."

Admittedly, they sensationalized it ridiculously by calling it "Terror in the Heartland." But it's still better reporting than CNN's reporters interviewing each other about the quality of their gas masks.

I thought you conservatives didn't like FOX News?

why defend them so aggressively?

What lies? Should I have said Half Truths?

u funny /not

but this is

"So If I'm Understanding This Correctly, ...The Paragons Of Leadership Are A King, A Military Dictator, And A Power-Crazed Wannabe Czar"

http://mediamatters.org/video/2015/02/11/the-daily-show-trashes-fox-news-strange-obsessi/202482

Never watch Fox. Don't have cable. But you're good with that gator logic. Calling you a dumbass does not mean I defend Fox.

Oh and I really had that term "half truths". What the &#33;@#&#036; does that even mean?

what's wrong with Allison?

19134bfe5748f617cd8031fc5becc0da.jpg

I'd post the down and dirty scene from Girls but ..... that would be against the rules

Clearly your kids haven't made you sit through a dozen viewings of NBC's Peter Pan.

You're an idiot. :lol:

I think their daily 'Special Report' is pretty good. It's not overly sensationalized and fairly straight forward, and their panel usually has a better balance of political viewpoints than most other panel shows. They could do themselves a solid in terms of credibility and non-partisanship if they were to jettison Hannity.

BBC, al jizzera, NBC, time warner, CBS, ABC, CNN, fox news, sky news, telemundo...

Yeah of the news sources there I think the news that's most legit is going to be found with fox. Who's going to be better? Seriously?

I think their daily 'Special Report' is pretty good. It's not overly sensationalized and fairly straight forward, and their panel usually has a better balance of political viewpoints than most other panel shows. They could do themselves a solid in terms of credibility and non-partisanship if they were to jettison Hannity.

Brett Baier is probably one of the best on the air right now (though I like Anderson Cooper, too). The Fox reporters in the field (Ed Henry, Carl Cameron) do a great job of keeping things pretty balanced, and like you said, even the panel has some balance to it, whether it's Juan Williams or Kirsten Powers. In the end, the panel tends to be more partisan talking points, though Krauthammer is more eloquent than most, but it's not like watching Chris Matthews, Rachel Maddow and Al Sharpton discussing things.

Beyond Special Report, the rest is just silly commentary, except for The Five, and only because of Dan Perino, because Dana Perino, y'know, is Dana Perino.

I agree about Special Report / Brett Baer being among the best out there.

And The Five. Yeah Perino and Tantaros make that show easy to watch

Also want to give a mention to The Lead with Jake Tapper. ABC made a big mistake passing him over to replace Snufflufflegus on This Week in favor of Christine Amanpour.

Clearly your kids haven't made you sit through a dozen viewings of NBC's Peter Pan.

I haven't been able to look at her the same after that. It was deeply unsettling to sit through that once, I can only image the nightmares you have having seen it multiple times.

BBC, al jizzera, NBC, time warner, CBS, ABC, CNN, fox news, sky news, telemundo...

Yeah of the news sources there I think the news that's most legit is going to be found with fox. Who's going to be better? Seriously?

For a guy who loves the internet as much as you do, I'm a little shocked by this.

I don't mind Special Report, and as much as I like to pick on Fox, I'm endlessly amused by O'Reilly. I just don't think any cable news station is the first place to go for news.