Julian Edelman's one night stand... LOL

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow,

some of you guys went from 0-60 on this one. From calling out our fellow posters for not being able to pick up a girl to calling the girl a slut.

Edelman is not married. That is the number one thing to me. He did what most if not all of us here have done, had sex.

Whether the girl is hot or not is your opinion, just like whether you think your wife, gf, mistress, FB, etc is. One mans trash is another's treasure.

If the girl wants to post this so be it. I also understand she has a bit of a history of going after athletes, so what? She probably hopefully now gets that there are going to consequences to her actions.

None of us here were involved in this. And if any of us have an overwhelming strong opinion one way or the other it is most likely due to the fact that we have a 'dog in the fight'. I mean a past experience that this brings up for us. Whether it happened to us or our significant other or a sister, friend, etc.

Wow,

some of you guys went from 0-60 on this one. From calling out our fellow posters for not being able to pick up a girl to calling the girl a slut.

Edelman is not married. That is the number one thing to me. He did what most if not all of us here have done, had sex.

Whether the girl is hot or not is your opinion, just like whether you think your wife, gf, mistress, FB, etc is. One mans trash is another's treasure.

If the girl wants to post this so be it. I also understand she has a bit of a history of going after athletes, so what? She probably hopefully now gets that there are going to consequences to her actions.

None of us here were involved in this. And if any of us have an overwhelming strong opinion one way or the other it is most likely due to the fact that we have a 'dog in the fight'. I mean a past experience that this brings up for us. Whether it happened to us or our significant other or a sister, friend, etc.

its the offseason for sure

Wow,

I think that Edelman is the only one that has a "dog in the fight." :w00t:

Edelman's GF at Kent St. worked for me about 4-5 yrs ago when Edelman first stepped in and got some playing time. She said he was the BIGGEST douche! Thought he was god's gift to this world and dumped her second he got signed!

Edelman's GF at Kent St. worked for me about 4-5 yrs ago when Edelman first stepped in and got some playing time. She said he was the BIGGEST douche! Thought he was god's gift to this world and dumped her second he got signed!

Then why'd she go out with him?

I must be missing something here. Consensual sex followed by an ill-advised photo makes someone a rapist?

If the girl was blackout drunk, as teammates say he was, the man posting pics of the blacked out passed out girl might quickly land in cuffs.

Then why'd she go out with him?

I hate the guy, I can't believe he won't let me gold dig now!

I think that Edelman is the only one that has a "dog in the fight." :w00t:

Ziiiing!

Are you kidding? Websites would rip the guy a new one if he took a picture of a sleeping star and publicly "outed" her.

I'm really not debating whether what she did was cool or not. Clearly wasn't. I just find it pathetic that first thing a lot of guys jump to do is degrade her based on her looks. What does that have to do with anything? Why is that always the lowest common denominator for morons?

I'm really not debating whether what she did was cool or not. Clearly wasn't. I just find it pathetic that first thing a lot of guys jump to do is degrade her based on her looks. What does that have to do with anything? Why is that always the lowest common denominator for morons?

Its guy talk on a football messageboard, a nerdier(ok much more nerdier) version of sitting around a pub having a couple pops and making some wisecracks about some chick that doesn't deserve any respect to begin with. I would hope nobody would say anything cruel to her personally face to face, but at the same time if she didn't want this kind of attention she shouldn't have put herself out there like that

If I posted a sneaky picture of myself in bed with a sleeping partner bragging I wouldn't be shocked when I got comments about my looks. Hers happen to not be great.

You said it. This thread is truly embarrassing.

If I posted a sneaky picture of myself in bed with a sleeping partner bragging I wouldn't be shocked when I got comments about my looks. Hers happen to not be great.

My god. She's fine looking. Not everyone looks like Derek Jeter's girlfriend or Tom Bradys wife.

http://images.search.yahoo.com/images/view;_ylt=AwrB8o6IENRU6wcAhQOJzbkF;_ylu=X3oDMTIyaTBkY3FyBHNlYwNzcgRzbGsDaW1nBG9pZANmYjkwYmUwYjI1OWY1OGIwNDYyYTRiMjBlNjMzNzE2ZgRncG9zAzgEaXQDYmluZw--?.origin=&back=http%3A%2F%2Fimages.search.yahoo.com%2Fsearch%2Fimages%3Fp%3Dsabrina%2Bdudish%26fr%3Dipad%26fr2%3Dpiv-web%26tab%3Dorganic%26ri%3D8&w=768&h=1024&imgurl=heavyeditorial.files.wordpress.com%2F2015%2F02%2Fsabrina-dudish-10.jpg%3Fquality%3D65%26strip%3Dall%26w%3D768&rurl=http%3A%2F%2Fheavy.com%2Fnews%2F2015%2F02%2Fsabrina-dudish-tinder-julian-edelman-photo-pictures-facebook-instagram%2F7%2F&size=40.3KB&name=%3Cb%3ESabrina+Dudish%3C%2Fb%3E%3A+Photos+of+Julian+Edelman+Tinder+Girl+%7C+Heavy.com+...&p=sabrina+dudish&oid=fb90be0b259f58b0462a4b20e633716f&fr2=piv-web&fr=ipad&tt=%3Cb%3ESabrina+Dudish%3C%2Fb%3E%3A+Photos+of+Julian+Edelman+Tinder+Girl+%7C+Heavy.com+...&b=0&ni=21&no=8&ts=&tab=organic&sigr=137qr9vva&sigb=1321tn3pp&sigi=12rsbkdve&sigt=12blmbai4&sign=12blmbai4&.crumb=MjCTZgEYTX4&fr=ipad&fr2=piv-web

Edited by dave mcbride

What you're doing is debating that it wouldn't be the exact same if genders were reversed. I believe you're incorrect.