Bills to go in little-talked-about direction at QB?

Rubes

• Replies 767
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Then why in the world pay anything to the skins for a below average jag, who couldn't beat out Colt McCoy?

He was RG3 back up. Had a horrible stretch and got benched for McCoy. There was no QB competition that he lost.

Let's stop arguing. There aren't much better proven QBs. I would love Glennon. Glennon is my top choice low cost option. But Cousins is right up there.

For those of you who follow Kevin Massare on Twitter, her had this little piece today after a talk with his "inside source":

Kevin Massare @KevinMassare

Source would not address QB with me, just said "we will be going a route that not many have talked about". SO take that for what its worth.

No idea what it means, but...

Discuss.

Ok, "her had" a little piece with zero content. i think her had nothing to tweet so her had to make something up.

And there's also a joke here about the Bills QB position not being something many have talked about in general... becuase it's Buffalo. But I'm to classy to go that route.

Ok, "her had" a little piece with zero content. i think her had nothing to tweet so her had to make something up.

And there's also a joke here about the Bills QB position not being something many have talked about in general... becuase it's Buffalo. But I'm to classy to go that route.

you just mocked someone for a typo with a post containing two typos.

"Too classy" dumbass

Now that's a typo. And I don't call names on the Internet, it's childish.

Must say I'm shocked anyone from Buffalo knows the difference between to and too.... Proud of y'all

I'm in New Orleans. I'm not shocked that someone from New Jersey does not know the difference.

You come here to troll; you won't be given the respect of the other posters. If you want to troll double check your grammar.

Edited by Kirby Jackson

Interesting. If Mariotta or Winston fall to them at 5, they might pull the trigger and dump RG3.

The thing that worries me with him is attitude/work ethic. Reports had him running his mouth to teammates that he had the owner in his pocket and didn't have to listen to coaches. That's not cool.

So, assuming he's available and the Bills are interested, what is a fair price?

Maybe, we offer our #2 pick in 2015 along with a conditional pick in 2016. Starts as a 3. If RG3 stays healthy and plays in 70% of the offensive snaps, it becomes a 2. If he does this and we make the playoffs, it becomes a 1.

I live here in DC and Griffin is a cancer on the skins. He is a great athlete who works out like crazy but doesn't spend enough time watching film on opposing teams. So many people have mentioned this but the main guy is Steve Young. He takes too many hits during a game that it is hard to imagine him being able to play a full season. He is not same athlete since his knee injury. Snyder loves the guy and even if Snyder was willing to trade him it would be a high price. IMO he would be a very risky trade and I'd rather see the Bills go in any other direction.