Warren Sapp arrested for soliciting prostitute;fired by NFLN

YoloinOhio

Add this crap to the "War on drugs" as two classic examples where this country is lost.

But when the brightest young minds the country has to offer and working on Wall Street devise new schemes to bring down the world's economy and destroy millions of lives, it's cool.

This country is beyond hosed.

Sucks having to take on that paper route to pay for your Mother Jones subscription...

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow. Do I sense a bit of jealousy.

Don't throw stones if you live in a glass house.

Imo

Jealous of what? His massive debts or his massive ego? I will always remember that hit on Chad Clifton from Green Bay who was 40 yards away from the play, clearly not in any position to affect the play as the guy was running out of bounds, and fat ol Warren decides to put the guy in the hospital for a week, and subsequently in a wheelchair for another month after that.

Then when he gets called out on the unethical play after the game, he fires back at the head coach and gets in his face. "you're so tough put a jersey on"

Zero class. They carted Clifton off the field on a stretcher, and all Sapp has to say is something indignant and defensive. The hit wasn't illegal (although the rule was changed afterwards that makes it illegal now), but he seriously hurt a guy for no reason other than he had the chance to take a cheap shot and he did.

I dont do it anymore. But what's wrong with paying for sex? They want to get paid. You have the money.

Another thing, am I the only guy that didnt mind Warren Sapp? He has a nice sense of humor. I like those kind of people.

his commentary always reminded me of a high school kids take on something,..,he seemed like an idiot, an obviously is one. bankrupt after making millions? Enough said.

Jealous of what? His massive debts or his massive ego? I will always remember that hit on Chad Clifton from Green Bay who was 40 yards away from the play, clearly not in any position to affect the play as the guy was running out of bounds, and fat ol Warren decides to put the guy in the hospital for a week, and subsequently in a wheelchair for another month after that.

Then when he gets called out on the unethical play after the game, he fires back at the head coach and gets in his face. "you're so tough put a jersey on"

Zero class. They carted Clifton off the field on a stretcher, and all Sapp has to say is something indignant and defensive. The hit wasn't illegal (although the rule was changed afterwards that makes it illegal now), but he seriously hurt a guy for no reason other than he had the chance to take a cheap shot and he did.

I remember that. One of the most classless things I ever seen on a football field & totally unnecasary. The cherry on top was when he challenged Sherman to a fight & told him to put a jersey on when Sherman confronted him on the field after the game.

When the topic of money came up the altercation occurred. Sapp is cheap !!

Pay full price for your threesomes.

deals can be made on threesomes. Vegas baby.

this is football not a night out at the opera. Don't want to get hit get off the field and onto a message board. Clifton should have been paying attention, He had been playing the game long enough to know this.

Every coach I have ever come across has told his players keep your head on a swivel you never know where you will get hit from. Or play through the whistle.

Edited by kr632

deals can be made on threesomes. Vegas baby.

this is football not a night out at the opera. Don't want to get hit get off the field and onto a message board. Clifton should have been paying attention, He had been playing the game long enough to know this.

Every coach I have ever come across has told his players keep your head on a swivel you never know where you will get hit from. Or play through the whistle.

So you must have been upset when the NFL changed the rule to eliminate these cheap shots.

Gimme a break man. Defending that hit puts you in the losers bracket to say the least.

So you must have been upset when the NFL changed the rule to eliminate these cheap shots.

Gimme a break man. Defending that hit puts you in the losers bracket to say the least.

doesn't bother me because it doesn't have anything to do with me.

It was a legal hit. They get paid millions for the risk they take. They know the risk. I don't understand why it bothers you and why people get all butt hurt over things like this. Do you know him? Did it hurt you in some way?

It was a legal hit. They get paid millions for the risk they take. They know the risk. I don't understand why it bothers you and why people get all butt hurt over things like this. Do you know him? Did it hurt you in some way?

This is probably the most idiotic statement I've read recently. Knowing the risk is one thing. Taking a completely unnecessary hit by a D bag of a player and a human being is completely a different being. He knew the risks for being on the field, but I challenge you to find one player who is 40 yards away from the play still keeping their head on a swivel to avoid a hit that shouldn't even be coming

Trying to defend that hit shows a lot about who you are.

This is probably the most idiotic statement I've read recently. Knowing the risk is one thing. Taking a completely unnecessary hit by a D bag of a player and a human being is completely a different being. He knew the risks for being on the field, but I challenge you to find one player who is 40 yards away from the play still keeping their head on a swivel to avoid a hit that shouldn't even be coming

what part was wrong or idiotic? The paid millions? Them knowing the risks? It's a collision sport. It's violent. If they aren't paid that much due to the risks than what are they paid that much for?

Who am I? A guy that you're judging based on a message board? Really?

if I knew how to post pics I could probably watch one quarter and show you some one looking around for a hit or to avoid being hit and that is after this became illegal

Edited by kr632

If they aren't paid that much due to the risks than what are they paid that much for?

their unique ability to perform the game at the absolute highest level creating obscene revenue streams from the fans desire to see them play?

It wasn't just a hit either. Sapp left his feet. Clifton is lucky he wasn't permanently in a wheel chair after that hit. Like I said one of the most classless Dbag moves I ever seen on a football field.

their unique ability to perform the game at the absolute highest level creating obscene revenue streams from the fans desire to see them play?

fair enough.

But players try to get as much money as they can when they can because they know they won't be in the league long whether it's age or injury that keeps their career short. Players say all the time they want their money because they could get injured(a big reason why they hate the franchise tag) They know they can and will get injured, that it is a violent sport that is centered around knocking the snot out of the other guy. This is known by everyone. But people start boo hooing because someone got hurt in a violent game. Call me a bad person or "put me in the losers bracket" whatever that is or what ever you want. You set foot on the field you expect to get hit simple as that. They get paid very very well to play a VIOLENT sport and I'm not going to feel bad and cry because someone got injured or could have had ____ happen but didn't.

Edited by kr632

I don't get why ESPN and NFLN seem to go after the guys with shady histories. Coaine, prostitution, murder. Just some of the crimes that ESPN and NFL analysts have been convicted or accused of.

Because those tend to be the "exciting" players; the boring ones never make news unless they visit a hospital. And they are all about clicks.

Prostitution should just be legal anyway. Everyone has done it one way or another.

Well we know what type of beef you jerk now but I am told in this day and age you should not judge.

I think the vast vast majority of folks do not ....but there is no doubt plenty who do!

And who ya kidding, if you married you paying for sex :lol:

Or maybe you are being paid to have or not have sex..

@ProFootballTalk: Video emerges from Warren Sapp's prostitution arrest (Enjoy your dinner, everyone) http://t.co/whLsWg63z2

For a minute I saw word game in previous post and mixed into quote as: Video game emerges from Warren Sapp's prostitution arrest