Super Bowl: Make a bet on Katy Perry's jugs

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I lost my Virginity to Miss Teen Rochester(of a prior year's competition. Not at the time). True story.

I guess that kind of makes me famous.

I dated a fashion model and a Miss Peru runner-up, once upon a time.

No, not at the same time. Sadly.

Sarcasm off: and also with respect to Charlotte McKinney, she is not "absolute perfection." I just did a google image search and yes, she has enormous t**s (once again) but she is not what I would describe as gorgeous. Neither is Katy Perry. I was watching the first Austin Powers last week and Elizabeth Hurley in her prime was what I would call gorgeous. The chick who dies in Braveheart is gorgeous. You guys are just suckers for gigantic t**s. EDIT: and please do not respond with the predictable responses- of course she is hot, I just think when you throw around words like "perfect," I have to take issue. And she is not "the next Kate Upton." Kate Upton is WAY prettier, it's not even close.

Nonsense. Kate Upton is not even on her level.

I dated a fashion model and a Miss Peru runner-up, once upon a time.

No, not at the same time. Sadly.

http://www.tshaonline.org/handbook/online/articles/hrntr

NOPAL, TEXAS (La Salle County). Nopal, also known as Peru, was a small settlement on the Frio River twenty-one miles northwest of the site of present Cotulla in north central La Salle County. A post office opened there in 1879, when Nopal had an estimated fifty inhabitants. Perhaps as many as seventy-five people lived in Nopal by 1882, when its name was changed to Peru . . .