I hate Marshawn Lynch

Bleep Bleep goes the sheep! Follow all the rules! Four legs good, two legs better!

Good gravy, watching you and BB minge about Marshawn like he stole $20 from each of you is hilarious and transparent. I didn't even know the league sold stuffed Goodell dolls for you two to snuggle with at night.

But of course, this is a BB thread. His ability to create such awful ones mirrors his ability to evaluate football talent.

Never forget: Skelton for Mario.

I don't have any love for the league. Goodell is an idiot. I just think Lynch is a bigger idiot. People are acting like he was drafted into the league like it's the army and had no choice. He's a millionaire sports entertainer, not just "a football player." The entire success of the NFL is built on the foundation that the fans propped up. He doesn't like talking to the media? So freaking what? He's obligated to because a lot of fans want to hear certain players speak. He's one of the faces of that franchise so he shouldn't be surprised people want to see him on camera. There are several alternatives to the NFL that he could pursue that don't require him to interact with the media. He's a Seattle Seahawk in the National Football League by choice.

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't have any love for the league. Goodell is an idiot. I just think Lynch is a bigger idiot. People are acting like he was drafted into the league like it's the army and had no choice. He's a millionaire sports entertainer, not just "a football player." The entire success of the NFL is built on the foundation that the fans propped up. He doesn't like talking to the media? So freaking what? He's obligated to because a lot of fans want to hear certain players speak. He's one of the faces of that franchise so he shouldn't be surprised people want to see him on camera. There are several alternatives to the NFL that he could pursue that don't require him to interact with the media. He's a Seattle Seahawk in the National Football League by choice.

AND, as has been pointed many, MANY times in this thread, he met the bare minimum of that obligation by attending media day and answering with the same answer.

At this point, you're throwing a hissy fit because he didn't give you the answers YOU wanted to hear. That's your problem, not his. Nor should it be the NFL's. They are not the thought police and they cannot demand players answer questions in a specific manner.

The opposite is Richard Sherman, who freely, and openly speaks his mind and he's also called a "thug" for it.

So thug if you do, thug if you don't.

I don't want to "hear" anything from him. I've pointed out many, many times in this thread I don't care at all what Lynch says or doesn't say. I couldn't care less what Seahawks players have to say about the Seahawks. I'm not a Seahawks fan.

I just think his act is stupid and immature and I understand why media interaction is part of players' contracts. You're acting like I'm writing angry letters to the league to complain about Lynch's behavior. I'm just posting my opinion in a thread about MARSHAWN LYNCH that someone else created.

I don't want to "hear" anything from him. I've pointed out many, many times in this thread I don't care at all what Lynch says or doesn't say. I couldn't care less what Seahawks players have to say about the Seahawks. I'm not a Seahawks fan.

I just think his act is stupid and immature and I understand why media interaction is part of players' contracts. You're acting like I'm writing angry letters to the league to complain about Lynch's behavior. I'm just posting my opinion in a thread about MARSHAWN LYNCH that someone else created.

You should buy a Lamborghini. You'll hate Marshawn Lynch a whole lot less. I guarantee it.

I think the media should leave empty the seats in front of Marshawn's podium, and not ask him one question. He has nothing to say anyway, why bother asking. Make him sit there for the allotted time. Maybe every few minutes somebody comes over and says, "Why are you here?" and when he starts to answer interrupt and say, "I wasn't talking to you. I was talking to the podium."

I think the media should leave empty the seats in front of Marshawn's podium, and not ask him one question. He has nothing to say anyway, why bother asking. Make him sit there for the allotted time. Maybe every few minutes somebody comes over and says, "Why are you here?" and when he starts to answer interrupt and say, "I wasn't talking to you. I was talking to the podium."

..because that is simply impossible to believe would ever happen. Just look a these people continue to ask questions---they can't help themselves.

It says far more about the mindless sports press than it does about Lynch. He could answer in the form of passing flatus and they would still be shouting over eachother in order to be the one selected to ask the next question.

I mean listen to these nut jobs in this video!

http://blacksportsonline.com/home/2015/01/marshawn-lynch-answers-every-question-with-im-thankful-video/

Marshawn Lynch finally opened up at a press conference Thursday. Instead of repeating one phrase, he came out with a statement lambasting media, and questioning why reporters continue to show up though he doesn't give them any content.

"Shout out to my real Africans out there"

- Marshawn Lynch

http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2015/1/29/7945561/marshawn-lynch-press-conference-shoutouts-superbowl

interesting that it was reported earlier in the season that Marshawn & percy harvin didn't think Russell Wilson was black enough.

Marshawn Lynch finally opened up at a press conference Thursday. Instead of repeating one phrase, he came out with a statement lambasting media, and questioning why reporters continue to show up though he doesn't give them any content.

- Marshawn Lynch

http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2015/1/29/7945561/marshawn-lynch-press-conference-shoutouts-superbowl

interesting that it was reported earlier in the season that Marshawn & percy harvin didn't think Russell Wilson was black enough.

This was the best part.

Was that hat his Beastmode brand? I'm not sure what his logo looks like. But if so it's hilarious that they were thinking about fining him $100k for wearing one the other day and he wore it again just to say !@#$ you lol. He obviously doesn't care one lick.

Well the amount of money he's making from his beast mode brand will heavily outweigh a 100,000 fine. Sounds like a damn good investment to me

Love the way he plays, but question some of his off the field actions.

I think his reaction to the media is right on, though. He speaks the patois of the area he was raised in, and from the start of his NFL career took a lot of abuse for it in the media. It surely pissed him off, and add to it that virtually all sports media interviews are pointless, I think he had enough. He is unapologetic about the way he speaks and acts, and doesn't want to go through the motions, only to be ridiculed.

Why the NFL insists on forcing players into these appearances I don't know. Maybe just have the team provide a few players (that want to do it) for the post games.

- Marshawn Lynch

And still an ASS CLOWN, disrespectful douchebag, hope the Pats stuff his ass behind the line.