Patriots locker room attendant implicated in Deflate gate

Soon they will blame the Colts equipment manager.

one of the problems with the "single ball deflated" is for all the nfl knows, it could have been altered on the colts sideline if thats where they got the ball

i doubt theyd do that, but its one of the problems they may be facing currently.

• Replies 817
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

one of the problems with the "single ball deflated" is for all the nfl knows, it could have been altered on the colts sideline if thats where they got the ball

i doubt theyd do that, but its one of the problems they may be facing currently.

If the whole thing comes down to one deflated ball that was intercepted, it is a non story. There is a world of difference between one and 11 in terms of intent or plausible explanations. And if the other 10 were at 12-12.4 then it is also a non issue. In which case the entire thing is a botch and a lot of people end up looking stupid. But then I want to know where the 11/12 info came from.

he was discussing "everyone does it" in reply to the pats story. i dont think he meant scuffs the ball as that is both legal, and the point of letting teams handle the balls early... but saying that everyone has pressures they like

true, but are those pressures within regulation? If they are its legal. If they are not well then as I stated. its cheating.

so I'm waiting for the league to strip NE of their Super Bowl title and to ban Brady and Belicheat for life. any updates yet?

don't hold your breath on any penalties for a few weeks.

The Falcons will get fined before the Putrids

If the whole thing comes down to one deflated ball that was intercepted, it is a non story. There is a world of difference between one and 11 in terms of intent or plausible explanations. And if the other 10 were at 12-12.4 then it is also a non issue. In which case the entire thing is a botch and a lot of people end up looking stupid. But then I want to know where the 11/12 info came from.

post the link to the 1 deflated ball please. otherwise I'm sticking with the 11 of 12 posted stories.

post the link to the 1 deflated ball please. otherwise I'm sticking with the 11 of 12 posted stories.

New report says only one Patriots football was seriously deflated

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/new-report-says-only-one-patriots-football-was-seriously-deflated-165514858.html;_ylt=AwrBT_vPVtJUwRMAHORXNyoA;_ylu=X3oDMTEyNjhnanYyBHNlYwNzcgRwb3MDNARjb2xvA2JmMQR2dGlkA1FJMDQ4XzE-

according to coy wire, who played for buffalo, says the Bills players were actively involved in Bountygate with greg williams, but escaped punishment.

according to matt leinart, who played for buffalo, says every QB, including himself (except for kurt warner), tampers with the ball.

i've been at bills home games where it sure sounds like they were piping in crowd noise.

some cheerleaders claim the bills cheated them out of wages.

the bills have been cheating their fans for years...

numerous players suspended for cheating with ped's

I remember at the time wire was no longer a bill. he developed a hard on for crapping on the team at any chance he got. justifed or not it was not what a pro does. Anything that comes out of his mouth should be considered bull, or needing serious facts too backup his claims the links are so old now I couldn't even begin to find one. Oh yea he sucked as a player too. Edited by Best Player Available

so I'm waiting for the league to strip NE of their Super Bowl title and to ban Brady and Belicheat for life. any updates yet?

this just in.....players and coaches riding boats thru boston streets....i think they are calling it a victory parade.

In the 1990s, the Broncos won Super Bowl trophies in 1997 and 1998 with theassistance of salary-cap violations from 1996 through 1998. Denver eventually lost a third-round pick, paid a whopping $950,000 fine, and a still-unnamed agent and a player donated $100,000 to charity. Does anyone ever say those two Lombardis are tarnished?

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/02/04/if-the-patriots-cheated-theyre-hardly-alone/

Damn I did it again misread a post (or did I :huh: )

NFL Network's Ian Rapoport said only one of the Patriots' 12 game footballs was two pounds under the minimum of 12.5 pounds per square inch (PSI). The report said 11 were under 12.5 PSI but many were "just a few ticks under the minimum."

---------

http://espn.go.com/boston/nfl/story/_/id/12202450/nfl-says-new-england-patriots-had-inflated-footballs-afc-championship-game

The NFL has found that 11 of the New England Patriots' 12 game balls were inflated significantly below the NFL's requirements, league sources involved and familiar with the investigation of Sunday's AFC Championship Game told ESPN.

just under to me isn't defined as significantly below

The NFL needs to release the report.

http://www.si.com/nfl/2015/02/01/deflategate-only-one-patriots-football-underinflated

"Several" other balls were found to be roughly one pound under-inflated, and "several more" were either right at, or barely beneath, the correct inflation mark.

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

Cleveland Browns and GM Ray Farmer facing possible suspension, fine, loss of draft pick for 'Textgate' | cleveland.com The Browns and general manager Ray Farmer could be penalized soon for the Text-gate scandal, in which Farmer may have texted from the press level to the sidelines during a game, which is against the rules.

http://inagist.com/all/563023023981481984/

more cheaters

deflate gate snitch

D'Qwell Jackson arrested in D.C.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/12277786/dqwell-jackson-indianapolis-colts-arrested-assault-parking-spot

The Browns are one of three teams being investigated for allegedly breaking rules during games. The Patriots are also being investigated for Deflategate, while the Falcons are being investigated for Noisegate.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/02/04/textgate-browns-may-lose-a-draft-pick-ray-farmer-may-be-suspended/

true, but are those pressures within regulation? If they are its legal. If they are not well then as I stated. its cheating.

some probably are, many might not be.

he didnt name names and give exact PSI. when asked about the patriots breaking the rules on ball prep, he gave a basic "everyone does it except warner"

spin that into whatever you want - i was just relaying it as part of the narrative.

"several more" were either right at, or barely beneath, the correct inflation mark.

That morning he wrote a piece and he was interviewed on TV. One time he said "several more." The other time he said "3 or 4 were a few ticks below and 3 or 4 were about a pound below."

That doesn't account for about a half or a third of the balls.

I'm not discounting what he said at all, I don't know. But Rapaport's report was completely incomplete.

That morning he wrote a piece and he was interviewed on TV. One time he said "several more." The other time he said "3 or 4 were a few ticks below and 3 or 4 were about a pound below."

That doesn't account for about a half or a third of the balls.

I'm not discounting what he said at all, I don't know. But Rapaport's report was completely incomplete.

just for the record...i think the pats and Brady are GUILTY of knowingly deflating balls for years.

i also think that many, many other qb's/teams are doing the same thing.

i think the commish bungled this sting operation against one club, when he should have known it was a league wide problem and put his foot down with a cease and desist warning letter to ALL 32 teams.

just for the record...i think the pats and Brady are GUILTY of knowingly deflating balls for years.

i also think that many, many other qb's/teams are doing the same thing.

i think the commish bungled this sting operation against one club, when he should have known it was a league wide problem and put his foot down with a cease and desist warning letter to ALL 32 teams.

I have been following this very close. I don't think one guy has said that he deflated the footballs below the NFL legal limits. Not Leinart, not Rodgers, not anyone. Blake was before the rules were in place. They all scuff them up and rub them down to some degree, sure. They all have preferences for the feel. You don't want to play with a slippery new ball and that is allowed. There really hasn't been any other player or team or allegation or someone admitting that they deliberately deflated the balls to under the league rules.

Again, I don't really think it affected the game. But they wouldn't do it unless they thought it helped them. And it constantly reminds me of the story of Kraft and Bellichick after Spygate when Kraft asked him on a 1-100 scale, how much did that help us. Hoodie say "About 1." Kraft said, "Then you're a schmuck."

What I am against is the culture of cheating, and bending the rules, instead of just going out and beating your opponent, which they clearly can do.

I have been following this very close....

What I am against is the culture of cheating, and bending the rules, instead of just going out and beating your opponent, which they clearly can do.

Honestly, with the amount of injustice that is plaguing American society, just incredible travesties of justice on Wall Street alone, that affect the lives of everyone on the planet, you have chosen NFL football, the New England Patriots, and specifically the PSI of NFL footballs, to focus your energy on?

The Patriots are the premier NFL football team, Belichick the premier coach, and Brady the premier quarterback. It's been that way for a while now. It's a sad crusade you are on, and really not that important.

Honestly, with the amount of injustice that is plaguing American society, just incredible travesties of justice on Wall Street alone, that affect the lives of everyone on the planet, you have chosen NFL football, the New England Patriots, and specifically the PSI of NFL footballs, to focus your energy on?

The Patriots are the premier NFL football team, Belichick the premier coach, and Brady the premier quarterback. It's been that way for a while now. It's a sad crusade you are on, and really not that important.

Thank you, Mr. Authority on what people should think and spend their time on, all while making the most stupid analogy I have heard in months.

By the way, I have said numerous times here lately, and have for a long time, including in this very thread, that I think the Pats are great, Bellichick may be the best coach ever, and Brady is one of the very best ever. You don't even read or understand what you B word about.

Thank you, Mr. Authority on what people should think and spend their time on, all while making the most stupid analogy I have heard in months.

By the way, I have said numerous times here lately, and have for a long time, including in this very thread, that I think the Pats are great, Bellichick may be the best coach ever, and Brady is one of the very best ever. You don't even read or understand what you B word about.

If anyone is trying to convince people what they should think, it is YOU.

What else would this thread be about, other than trying to argue that others should agree with your assessment of the situation?