Richard Sherman confirms what we all knew

And even when Sherman is boisterous or obnoxious, you at least can appreciate he's being honest.

The Brady just oozes insincerity. He thinks he's hot ****, but the GOAT doesn't do this...

That's great!

"Oh dear, I think that chap is going to try and hit me! I suspect that will hurt more than a trifle! I best retreat out of this situation post haste."

LOL!

My favorite Brady play of all time.

That's awesome! Nate Clements!

What a hit. I actually give Brady credit on that play though. He got right up.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That's great!

"Oh dear, I think that chap is going to try and hit me! I suspect that will hurt more than a trifle! I best retreat out of this situation post haste."

LOL!

In my mind, I always imagine him saying "Oh, ****! Not the face! Not the face!"

Brady is a lot of things. He's an all time great QB. He's tough. He's an all time great competitor. He's resilient. He's a perfectionist. He's incredibly consistent. He's hugely arrogant. He's a crybaby. He's spoiled. He hates being hit and thinks it should be illegal to hit him. He's a pisspot. And he's a cross dresser.

Other than him being a cross dresser all of this is news to me.Thanks for the info!

the Indy hit on him was NFL football

They blitzed, caught NE off guard and got a clean shot on Marcia

Gets up bitching to the refs looking for his flag

and gets it….

I'm sick of him as are many, after this, I think the NFL is a better place without him and I no longer put him in GOAT conversations. That is an insult to Montana, Marino, Elway, Manning etc.

Could not agree with you more. It's time for him to just go away

I think the GOAT crap was originally why I hate the Patriots* and Brady as much as I do.

After their 3 SB wins by field goals they were the greatest dynasty of all-time. Meanwhile, teams like the 49ers won more SBs and demolished most of their opponents in the big game.

But no... New England* was obviously the greatest team EVER. Those Cowboys teams loaded with Hall of Famers would never be able to get as close as Jake Delhomme and the freaking Panthers were to beating them!

lol

That was the start. Then it came out that they are a bunch of dirty, slimy, rotten CHEATERS.

He wasn't going for the guys nuts. He was going for his knee, which he made contact with and could have cost at guy some time if not his career had it gone wrong.

Brady is lucky he got out of that game alive.

According to Ed Reed, it was career ending kick. He wasn't the same the following year, hampered by injury and he claimed that the kick was the play that caused it.

the Indy hit on him was NFL football

They blitzed, caught NE off guard and got a clean shot on Marcia

Gets up bitching to the refs looking for his flag

and gets it….

I'm sick of him as are many, after this, I think the NFL is a better place without him and I no longer put him in GOAT conversations. That is an insult to Montana, Marino, Elway, Manning etc.

I could not agree more with all of your comments. The NFL willbe much better once this cheating POS is gone.

And I dont know how anyone could consider him one of the bests. Good, sure. But the guy cheated his way to 3 superbowls, and I dont believe he and his coach ever stop cheating. The football thing is real. And its more evidence that they are cheating, likely in other ways too.

Sherman's a classless idiot. Hate Brady all you want, seems to a popular emotion and waste of energy my most here but this picture speaks a lot to the kind of idiot Sherman is. This is the guy everyone thinks is awesome? He does that to a Bills QB and it's ok? Everyone seems to love brash, **** talkers (I won't get into the pyscho babble of what kind of person does that) but I'll take the calm, cool, collected and confident player who doesn't berate opponents or reporters after the game. It lacks class and the best medicine for this joker will be when he's old and slow and irrelevant and some WR with the same pathetic human qualities like Dez Bryant gets in his face. Keeping my fingers crossed for a blowout of Seahawks.

post-1444-0-98975900-1422025224_thumb.jpg

Edited by zonabb

Sherman's a classless idiot. Hate Brady all you want, seems to a popular emotion and waste of energy my most here but this picture speaks a lot to the kind of idiot Sherman is. This is the guy everyone thinks is awesome? He does that to a Bills QB and it's ok? Everyone seems to love brash, **** talkers (I won't get into the pyscho babble of what kind of person does that) but I'll take the calm, cool, collected and confident player who doesn't berate opponents or reporters after the game. It lacks class and the best medicine for this joker will be when he's old and slow and irrelevant and some WR with the same pathetic human qualities like Dez Bryant gets in his face. Keeping my fingers crossed for a blowout of Seahawks.

How soft are Tom's balls?

He left his pregnant girlfriend for a supermodel. He's not a choirboy (or the tired, cliched "role model"), he's a football player. Enough said.

I like to rip Brady as much as the next guy, but I can't honestly rip him for that without knowing the details. Sure, on the surface it sounds bad, and maybe he was a scumbag, but maybe she was a crazy B word. Plus, it's not like he left this poor woman to fend for herself. IIRC she was a model too.

I like to rip Brady as much as the next guy, but I can't honestly rip him for that without knowing the details. Sure, on the surface it sounds bad, and maybe he was a scumbag, but maybe she was a crazy B word. Plus, it's not like he left this poor woman to fend for herself. IIRC she was a model too.

Makes me dislike him even more. I guess "beggars can't be choosers" doesn't apply to him.

Did you read Sherman talking about what lead up to that picture? If the Bills QB had been talking trash, calling them "losers" and "nobodies" during the game -- and then lost -- I'd fully expect opposing players to talk trash back.

Brady, regardless of deflategate, is a monster on the field. No one talks more trash or does more **** to piss other players off. Sherman stomped him, and let him hear it just like Brady does when he wins. That might be sinking to Tom's level, but Sherman does it with far more honesty than Brady who is slimy.