One former assistant who defends Marrone

Stevie Ray

... spoken like a man who worked under Woody Hayes during Woody's Gator Bowl attack on an opposing player who had the temerity to end OSU's hopes by intercepting a pass.

Edited by dave mcbride

That was hysterical at the end. :lol:

Some Bills players, including running back Fred Jackson, were critical of Marrone's decision to leave the team after completing its first winning season since 2004.

"I’m an old-school coach, OK? I think players talk too f---ing much to begin with, OK?" Pagac said. "They shouldn’t have any f---ing input on what happens there.”

“I’m waiting to find out what happens in a couple different situations and go from there," he said. "Hopefully I’m not going to be riding out to the dark sunset and having somebody put a bullet behind my ear in the desert somewhere, like they do to all the horses."

Some Bills players, including running back Fred Jackson, were critical of Marrone's decision to leave the team after completing its first winning season since 2004.

"I’m an old-school coach, OK? I think players talk too f---ing much to begin with, OK?" Pagac said. "They shouldn’t have any f---ing input on what happens there.”

It's no surprise he supports an !@#$ like Marrone considering these comments.

Doug Marrone was black balled by the Pegula's and I am Surprised Bill Polian didn't warn him about this.....Never walk out on an NFL team. You may never get another chance. I for one would never hire the guy because he became a pain in the ass after Mr Wilson died. He knew he could walk and still get the 4 mil. He did make some threats then said "If you don't like it then fire me"

To me, that is blackmail and a real character issue.

Edited by HOUSE