$20K or a trip to the Super Bowl

Just Jack

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It really comes down to a lot of different factors...if this guy's family is in need and he turns down 20K to get a helmet, jersey, and Super Bowl tickets, then I have to question his priorities.

If the 20K isn't "life-changing" then I respect his decision to give the ball back to the player and accept some "goodies" in return.

I'd take the $20K in his spot to pay off the guards in the joint to keep me a butt virgin...he going jail day after Super Bowl according to story

Holy cow I didn't even see that! The guy should take the 20K for his kids. Geez.

Holy cow I didn't even see that! The guy should take the 20K for his kids. Geez.

Yep..thats what you think!

Or get Kearse to pay for it..or something besides a helmet...though that helmet signed by entire team, with game worn jersey...if they win super bowl...might be worth way more than just the football in 10 years.

Worth squadoosh if they lose Super Bowl

I feel like this part needs more explanation....

If Shelton does end up going to the Super Bowl, he'll need to hurry back to Western Washington because at 2 p.m. the next day, his mother says a judge will take him into custody to start serving several months in jail.

I'd take the cash unless the Bills were in it. A regular super bowl isn't worth $20k.

I honestly don't even want to watch the SB this year due to the matchup.

Well, his "Bills" are in it..he is a diehard Hawks fan.

You would pay $20K to go to Bills Super Bowl?

When the Bills get back to the Super Bowl I'd rather be in Buffalo to watch it. I was at the SB in Atlanta and while it was a fun experience, nothing would beat seeing them win it with Buffalonians all around.

When the Bills get back to the Super Bowl I'd rather be in Buffalo to watch it. I was at the SB in Atlanta and while it was a fun experience, nothing would beat seeing them win it with Buffalonians all around.

Funny, i have been saying the exact same things for years. I was at the Atlanta game, and the year before in the Rose Bowl...have always wondered had they won, would i have a different perspective.

Might be the games have gotten better lately, but they do seem more "alive" then those two games...even the first half in Atlanta felt dead crowd wise.Granted i was half way up the upper deck, but still

Edited by plenzmd1

I've always kinda wrestled with that thought too. Sure it would be absolutely amazing to be there in person, but being in buffalo would be the best. If I did ever have the chance to see the Bills live in a Super Bowl I'd have it set up where heading to buffalo the day after was part of the plan.