NFC Title Game: Pack vs Hawks

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

JHC! Why can't EJ be more like that Russell Wilson guy? He's amazin'!

Oh, and what's up with Rogers throwing missiles at his receiver's feet? I saw at least three in the first quarter alone.

:lol: :lol:

Wilson is playing horrendous. That's for sure. I still expect him to make this a game though.

It may not be his day. Worst he's ever played so far, although the first INT is not on him at all.

Agreed. Seattle as a team looks like they've been rattled since the first snap.

Wilson is playing horrendous. That's for sure. I still expect him to make this a game though.

It may not be his day. Worst he's ever played so far, although the first INT is not on him at all.

Seattle isn't built to come from behind with only the passing game. They had better score early in the 2nd half to keep the run game in play.

If Seattle D gives up another TD I have serious doubts whether Seattles offense can actually score 23+ points in a half.

NewenGland has lost 4 SBs too.

They are not losing 3 in a row...

This is their best shot in a long time and with the AFC getting stronger they will finish because they are angry and desperate

They saw how happily everyone pronounced them done after the KC game.

They are best when they can play the "we don't get no respect" card

This is their best shot in a long time and with the AFC getting stronger they will finish because they are angry and desperate

I thnk both NFC teams are better than NE but I guess we'll see.

I don't like the matchup with GB, especially because the *pats got a chance to play them earlier in the year (and lost, meaning they'll be out for blood in the rematch). That said, the *pats still have to beat the Colts. That's not a forgone conclusion -- at least to me.