Who do you like in the games today?

eball

No big surprise here, but I've got the Pats* and Hawks advancing. I don't think Indy's defense will shut Brady down, and the Seattle D facing a gimpy Rodgers does not look promising for the Pack.

Edited by eball

No big surprise here, but I've got the Pats* and Hawks advancing. I don't think Indy's defense will shut Brady down, and the Seattle D facing a gimpy Rodgers does not look promising for the Pack.

Yep. I think Pats & 'Hawks by double digits. Should make for a helluva Super Bowl!

Indy is getting closer.. They're quite possibly the 'New' New England Patriots. But not today, IMO.

It's Hawks vs *Pats in the SB. The two best teams with the best coaches face off in a matchup no one saw after week 5. As a Hawks and Bills fan (geography and the ability to go to games in Seattle for the past 15 years won me over, but the Bills are far and away my team) I cannot wait to see Seattle roll over the Pats.

The Seahawks remind me of the Bills during the Superbowl run.

They have that thing going where it is almost impossible for an opposing team to go into their stadium and win in the playoffs.

We had the same type of advantage for a while.

Seattle and Patriots advance; Seattle wins Superbowl easily, they are much more a complete team than NE.

PS: 51 and partly cloudy in Seattle for kickoff. More like 41, gray, and 30% chance of rain at kickoff in Foxborough...sound likes fairly miserable weather on tap for that one.

Here is the formula for the Colts to have a CHANCE (remember that last week Denver didn't even show up and a noticeably old Manning was apparently out there with a torn up leg and the game still wasn't over until the 4th quarter).

1) Luck has the game of his post-season life. 4-5 TD will be needed. Flacco did it last week. That gives you a CHANCE.

2) Brady has an off day.

3) A Patriot* player fumbles/muffs a punt to give the Colts a freebie score.

4) Absolutely ZERO turnovers for the Colts. You give them a short field you lose. PERIOD.

5) Colts somehow man up and stop the run.

IF all 5 of those things happen, I think the Colts lose by 3-5 points, but they will at least be in the game. Otherwise, look for it to be a 17+ point lead for NE* by the 3rd quarter.

New England* totally dominated the Colts in two previous meetings by running over them. I see no reason to think this will be any different. The Colts are a mediocre, soft, wimpy team with a great QB.

Also, get ready for some more of the "greatest QB of all time" and "greatest team/dynasty of all time" talk. 6 Super Bowl appearances in 14 years. Just accept it and hope Seattle can beat them.

Who I like is GB and the Colts.

Who will win...NE and the Hawks.....sigh....

Look at it this way. Bills fans got a lot of AWESOME news this season. Pegula bought the team so we don't need to worry about it moving. A new stadium is happening. Our mopey, "woe is me" coach quit, and we got Rex freaking Ryan!

The future looks bright and exciting. We just have to get through one last Patriots* SB win and then we can move on to enjoying all the good stuff we have coming.

Watching New England* glorified non-stop is the price to pay for all this, but we can get through it! Every year that goes by is a year closer to them stepping back.