The Five Most Overrated Players In The NFL

sferris

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can agree with these. Oher I think is mostly forgotten at this point, but the other 4 all make sense. Polamalu and Fitzgerald aren't the players they used to be, especially the former. Mike Wallace was never that good, either. CJ I really want to believe in, especially if he stays with us, but he has certainly not been the players we want him to be, 2012 notwithstanding.

Edited by Big C

Who is the author to this silly bleacher report style article?

Yeah, that's the second "top 5 list" article in as many days linked here from that site......and both were garbage IMO.

Spiller gone for 8 games with a broken collarbone and freaking fantasy foosball fans throw a conniption that he didn't produce. He comes back for the last game of the year with his broken chicken wing and gets criticized for not laying wood in pass protection. The head coach was a Head Case maroon for putting him back on the field.

Just exactly what was The Bills offensive philosophy for the last two years anyway? The coaching under Maroon/Hack-it was a case study in futility.

Hmmm ... A poster with only three posts, starting at least two threads, both with links to questionably written articles?

My first and last clue was the shortened URL with wp.me in the address. The dude is just linking to his own Wordpress blog.

EDIT: all three posts started threads, all pointing to Wordpress blog. I won't even click given I can tell the content from the threads. Stop giving him free advertising ... And bonus traffic.

Edited by pkwwjd

Hmmm ... A poster with only three posts, starting at least two threads, both with links to questionably written articles?

My first and last clue was the shortened URL with wp.me in the address. The dude is just linking to his own Wordpress blog.

EDIT: all three posts started threads, all pointing to Wordpress blog. I won't even click given I can tell the content from the threads. Stop giving him free advertising ... And bonus traffic.

It seems like he spent more time promoting his articles than researching them.

Hard to argue. Not a spiller fan. He refuses to understand that yards in the nfl have to earned up field because you can out run everyone around the corner. I can't stand his frustrating style. Hope they save the money and draft a RB late or can do something with Brown, Jackson, and Dixon behind a much improved line.

So is he overrated or is he an under performer? To me there is a big difference. Argument here has been between he was great under Chan to he was only good 1-2 years. If you can have him cheap and try him in preseason do it. If he doesn't work out cut him and more on. Someone will snatch him up fast. I can see someone like the Jests try to sign him and overpay for him though. Our D can stop him so let him go. I personally don't think he can run inside at all and isn't strong enough to turn the corner earlier and hit a man to break a tackle. That is why he always tries to avoid the first defender and often lost yards with us. A good outside runner gets around the line and angles towards the sideline. CJ gets outside the line than outside the linebacker then out of bounds.