moshermw

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Look at the stats on the success on 3rd time around head coaches....not too hot

That's a legitimate point. However, taking nothing away from it, I believe sometimes the right fit means more than how many times.

Edited by Lombardi1

yet he hired a RUN FIRST OC

or did that slip your mind.

The sense I'm getting is that he is so much of a defensive guru he doesn't need a QB.

His former defense isn't responsible for the 4-12 record last season I guess, because the QB's played both ways and gave up all those points? All hail Rex, the savior...

The sense I'm getting is that he is so much of a defensive guru he doesn't need a QB.

His former defense isn't responsible for the 4-12 record last season I guess, because the QB's played both ways and gave up all those points? All hail Rex, the savior...

Wow, you have just been a terrible addition to this board

27-August 14 ..... either very young or he's been bounced a few times

Give Roman free reign

what brought him to Buffalo - 3 men and a lady

what will you do on 4th an 1?

Be aggressive

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

yet he hired a RUN FIRST OC

or did that slip your mind.

I have no problem giving credit where it's due, the emphasis upon establishing a Running Game is to be commended. Not enough good can be said for ball control/game management. Something obviously missing with his formerly coached team at 4-12.

take it for what its worth, rex talks a GREAT game, not sure how many times he mentioned building a bunch of bullies...love that pegs told the story of rex asking his realtor where the most snow fell and get him a house there....i am super excited

Thank goodness we live in a free country. God Bless America! and Semper Fi to the very end.

Please forgive me for seeing the Rex choice for what it is, a waste of time and money. He is a good TALKER when he isn't putting his foot in his mouth. By mid-season the staged honeymoon period will be long gone. Hopefully, for the sake of the loyal fans he doesn't lose the locker room by then.