Chan Gailey OC for the Jets?

Jobu

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I expect Chan to do well.....the problem he will have is that he has no groceries to work with at all...not even a decent veteran QB like Fitzpatrick

Chan and Fitz worked well because Fitz is a smart guy....they were a good fit (actually maybe Fitz goes to the jets?)

But that wont help the matter that they dont have the other parts they need either......

I expect Chan to do well.....the problem he will have is that he has no groceries to work with at all...not even a decent veteran QB like Fitzpatrick

Chan and Fitz worked well because Fitz is a smart guy....they were a good fit (actually maybe Fitz goes to the jets?)

But that wont help the matter that they dont have the other parts they need either......

Yea with Chan and Fitz they got the offense to 24th ... Wow how amazing is that hahahaha

Hell Hackett and Marrone did better then that with 6+ different QBs.

Edited by Beef Jerky

Baltimore would be a nice landing spot for him. I wonder then what the jets have up their sleeves.

Hackett could fit up a sleeve

@AdamSchefter: Jets deal with OC Chan Gailey has not gotten done, and there are questions as to whether it will, leaving Gailey... http://t.co/MUqOwWgR6N

@jasonrmcintyre: Read between the lines: Chan Gailey's agent got nervous Jets haven't offered, so had him talk, CLAIM teams want him https://t.co/L3BcUHUVk7

@jasonrmcintyre: Chan Gailey, who was awful as an OC in KC, then really bad in Buffalo, is suddenly in high demand? Sure. Forget this clown, Jets. Move on

Edited by YoloinOhio

Why do I get the impression that Woody Johnson and his braintrust tend to do things according to popular opinion? I wouldn't be surprised if Bowles' hands are tied with regard to the OC hire.

GO BILLS!!!

Why do I get the impression that Woody Johnson and his braintrust tend to do things according to popular opinion? I wouldn't be surprised if Bowles' hands are tied with regard to the OC hire.

GO BILLS!!!

indeed... I read today that there is no connection between Gailey and Bowles and no connection between Gailey and the new GM. No one is sure why he was considered hired, even Chan himself.

I wanna see Gailey back in the league but not in NY. Send him to San Diego. Let Spiller join him. That'd be an incredible offense. Rivers is Fitz times ten. Given that offense with Spiller it'd be amazing.

GO BILLS!!!

I think they're waiting for the Mehta article to make their opinion up. Trial by press. If pop opinion likes it then they'll do it.