New $700 Million Buffalo Bills Stadium May Soon Be Built

HOUSE

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

what the heck is that.

It just regurgitates the basics briefly, then throws this haymaker and thats it.

Those closes with the current stadium executives think the decisions for the new stadium will be finalized within the next couple months, and that the new stadium may be built as early as the 2017 season.

I'm anti new stadium. But if one is built it needs to be a dome and seat about 55k. I am also anti-done for a new stadium. It needs to be able to be used more than 8 times per year if it is going to take up space in the central business district.

I know I sound like one big hypocrit, but what I want vs. what makes sound business sense for the city are two different things.

Is Jacobs the co-ceo of the current stadium?

“Picking the right location in this city could be very impactful, not just in terms of having a new home for the Bills but in terms of driving economic development within the city itself,” commented the current co-CEO of the current stadium, Jerry Jacobs Jr.

Edited by clearwater cadet

not to steal a idea, but a sky dome would be great, than Buffalo can have the sport that would be a real cash cow, MLB

I would love, love love for Buffalo to get an MLB team. Would require a multi-purpose retractable facility IMO. Also highly doubtful as long as the MLB caters to the big markets and the MLBPA. But man, talk about getting a ton of people downtown 80+ nights a Summer?

As far as the Bills stadium, I would be fine if they just took Seattle's taco/burrito design and transplanted it here. Would be comfortable enough from the elements, yet outdoors. I really do not know what events an enclosed stadium would attract that an outdoor stadium will not. Best case is Pegula and Jacobs privately fund an outdoor stadium, ask the public for infastructure downtown, and with that, the public along with maybe a private developer builds a really nice convention center.