Did Doug Marrone fall off the face of the earth?!

Last check, his interview with the New York Jets reportedly did not go well. Now it appears he's not even being considered for not only that job but I haven't heard his name mentioned elsewhere as even a possible candidate. Am I mistaken? If not, serves ya right, St. Doug!

Nobody wants nor respects a quitter. Rex coming here, on the other hand, gives me more respect for him than I already had. The QB situation here (as of right now) is pretty grim.

He could've taken probably more attractive jobs (if offered) in either Atlanta or San Francisco with more stable QB situations in those two cities with Matt Ryan and Colin Kaepernick, respectively.

Instead, Rex chose Buffalo. Rex has never shyed away from a challenge. I think we're in good hands. Thoughts?

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

But, but, but, wasn't he super close to getting hired by somebody? Just like when the Browns were rumored to be on the verge of offering him the HC job in Cleveland and the Bills rushed to hire him. It was BS then and it was BS a week ago. This guy is a .500 coach who thinks of himself (and portrays himself) as an elite HC.

Actually, he walked out on and quit the Earth, thinking he would be hired on another planet.

Technically, he "opted off" of the earth, but don't blame him, it was his contractual right. The people of this planet should be getting a second-hand text about it any minute now.

Hackett will fall off next......

I heard he has been offered head of parking down at One Bills Drive 5 year deal on the table $12 bucks a hour.

I heard he has been offered head of parking down at One Bills Drive 5 year deal on the table $12 bucks a hour.

He is holding out for having opt out after two years something he learned from his buddy Marrone.