Post Interview Rumors???

That is not going to happen, too much was said that can not be taken back.Not sure where you heard that crap but I sure there better solutions then bringing back this guy and how he stormed out.

I am sure there are some high schools (Friday night lights) that would want to speak with him.

Not even if you can get Marrone & Whaley to sit down and work through there issues, you would look like a joke to the national media.How would you get the fans to buy this?You forget Marrone is not Vince Lombardi with a bunch of super bowl rings on his resume he is a average coach that no team wants and now you invite him back.

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If both sides feel worse off now that provides incentive to reconnect. I agree there's be some baggage to sort out, but its business and where the economic incentive exists the various parties tend to find a way to make it work.

So because it makes sense to you, you pretended that it happened?

It's not that crazy really. Bills are stuck paying him this year anyway so rehiring him saves them money. This keeps stability with the assistants too. Bills felt they progressed last year, so if they can continue that and win another game or two it could produce the coveted playoffs berth. Pegulas are bridge builders, I can see them working to smooth differences between marrone and brandon. The guys a fracking billionaire, something tells me he's not averse to managing some negative PR for bringing him back. If it saves money, keeps continuity, and is seen as giving a realistic shot at playoffs next year, why not?

Never say never but that has to be one of the craziest things i've ever read on this board. $4million is a nit when you're worth 4 billion. The players would never forgive Marrone, neither would Whaley or Brandon. The Pegulas appear to be very loyal people. Look how long they kept Regier and Ruff around after he bought the Sabres. I can't see them forgiving Marrone and bringing him back.

Bills and Marrone had an informal discussion about him returning. This could make sense for both sides as bills are concerned they won't find a qualified candidate given their qb situation and competition from other vacancies, and Marrone may be concerned about his chances of landing HC position somewhere else because his prospects with the jets are declining.

:lol: :lol:

I didn't think you could top yourself with the Sammy trolling, but this might do it.

No thats all conjecture on my part. The tid bit of info was the informal discussion. Everything else was my opinion. BTW who said it happened?

The thread is titled "post interview rumors" and you posted a rumor that the Bills and Marrone talked about reuniting. I can see why one would think that it could happen. I read it as a conversation that happened.

The thread is titled "post interview rumors" and you posted a rumor that the Bills and Marrone talked about reuniting. I can see why one would think that it could happen. I read it as a conversation that happened.

I was told an informal discussion took place. That there are some reasons it could make sense as the HC search is onerous looking, and its looking less likely marrone ends up with jets (or anywhere else). The source is a credible one. The remaining comments about the how's and why's in subseqhent posts were my opinion. That is all

With the comments from highly regarded players such as Fred, AW and Eric Wood since he left, I highly doubt this relationship gets put back together just to save a multi billionaire 4 mill.

This. There would be an absolute revolution...this isn't the bible and there is no prodigal son...

I was told an informal discussion took place. That there are some reasons it could make sense as the HC search is onerous looking, and its looking less likely marrone ends up with jets (or anywhere else). The source is a credible one. The remaining comments about the how's and why's in subseqhent posts were my opinion. That is all

bull ****. No one told you anything, you're making this up 100%.

With the comments from highly regarded players such as Fred, AW and Eric Wood since he left, I highly doubt this relationship gets put back together just to save a multi billionaire 4 mill.

Terry & is wife are not losers, this is a business with national exposure.Maybe if Marrone was a two time super bowl winner not some average coach that you do not even hire yourself (came with the business).

Terry & is wife are not losers, this is a business with national exposure.Maybe if Marrone was a two time super bowl winner not some average coach that you do not even hire yourself (came with the business).

I think they wanted him around another year so they could assess things. Don't think they wanted to get new HC and do an overhaul this soon into it

Bills and Marrone had an informal discussion about him returning. This could make sense for both sides as bills are concerned they won't find a qualified candidate given their qb situation and competition from other vacancies, and Marrone may be concerned about his chances of landing HC position somewhere else because his prospects with the jets are declining.

Bull shat

Going forward Joe shall be shat upon for this comment. And Joe please don't imply anything about money or saving it. El Pegual could care less about the money and would lose face, not save face if the shat you spew we're true.